Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: kilikini
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 18th 08, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By kilikini
John's Cat Went to the Bridge

jmcquown wrote:
John called a short while ago. His cat, Kidder, went to the Bridge
early this morning.

He'd taken him to the vet on Monday because he wasn't "acting right".
The vet said...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 18th 08, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By kilikini
OT sort of A story to make you smile

Matthew wrote:
http://www.local6.com/family/17492877/detail.html?treets=orlpn&tid=2653055048813&tml=orlpn_8pm&tmi=orlpn_8pm_1_07000709172008&ts=H

http://tinyurl.com/4wxlpv

Mayor Helps...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 5th 08, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
Posted By kilikini
OT - Homeowners: 1, Burglars: -1.5

Sherry wrote:
On Sep 5, 5:57 am, Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
Texas Woman Kills Home Intruder With His Own Gun

BLUE MOUND, Texas — When two gunmen smashed through the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 08, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By kilikini
Something of a birthday surprise!

wrote:
Umm, hey! Hello! Especially to all the old-hands (old-paws) who
remember me?

I've been lurking. For about 3 years. Mainly because I didn't have
much to post about....
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 08, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By kilikini
Ping Kilikini - and Everybody Else

Kyla =^..^=` wrote:
"kilikini"
Baha via CatKB.com wrote:
kilikini wrote:

It's okay! I'm fine with it. I've been told I had less than 5
years 2 years ago. Seriously, I'm...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 08, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 235
Posted By kilikini
(OT) Do Not Call Registry Violator

Sherry wrote:
Well, darn. I wish you lived here. *My* DH, OTOH,
would be a great "fetcher" but really lacks the training and skill for
cabinetry/remodeling work.
You just can't find anyone...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 08, 11:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By kilikini
I am SO excited I have to share!

wrote:
I'm sitting here in floods and floods of happy tears. I can't believe
I am sobbing my heart out over a small hissy, spitty feral.

RILEY IS EATING BABY FOOD...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 08, 11:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By kilikini
You'd think I killed them....

Marina wrote:
tanadashoes wrote:

Next month we get to do this all over again. Dosing for pests
around here is a 12 month thing. Most years there is a brief period
where the owners an...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 08, 11:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By kilikini
You'd think I killed them....

ROFL, Pam! That's too funny of a story, and one I can really relate to!

kili

tanadashoes wrote:
"kilikini" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 08, 11:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 235
Posted By kilikini
(OT) Do Not Call Registry Violator

Sherry wrote:
On Aug 18, 2:48?pm, "kilikini" wrote:
Kyla =^..^=` wrote:

Well I believe in miracles:)
What kind of work does Allan do? ?Just curious.
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 18th 08, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 235
Posted By kilikini
(OT) Do Not Call Registry Violator

Kyla =^..^=` wrote:
"kilikini"
Kyla =^..^=` wrote:
kilikini wrote:
My problem is that these bills were applied to me more than 6
months prior to me receiving Medicaid. It has...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 18th 08, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By kilikini
You'd think I killed them....

CatNipped wrote:
"kilikini" wrote in message
Jofirey wrote:

Some places, fleas are so bad that you...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 18th 08, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Kyla =^..^=` wrote:
kilikini wrote:
My problem is that these bills were applied to me more than 6 months
prior to me receiving Medicaid. It has to be within 3 months of
getting...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 18th 08, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Baha via CatKB.com wrote:
kilikini wrote:

It's okay! I'm fine with it. I've been told I had less than 5
years 2 years ago. Seriously, I'm okay. I'm happy. I found love,
I've been...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 17th 08, 02:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By kilikini
How to Get a Cat to Follow You Around

jmcquown wrote:
Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
14. Make note: buy a plastic bin to store the dry c/d in.

Jill

Why buy? Just use those plastic...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 17th 08, 12:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By kilikini
to Yowie I am ashamed and disgusted (AW)

Yowie wrote:
Kyla =^..^=` wrote:
Dumb question: what is a Hoosier anyway?

Someone who lives in Indiana

Why are they called Hoosiers?

Yowie
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 17th 08, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By kilikini
Mike called home

Cheryl wrote:
"tanadashoes" wrote in message
This is not off topic, honestly. Mike was chatting on line with...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 16th 08, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By kilikini
PIng Pam S

Matthew wrote:
Hay Pam I know you are watching the weather please don't worry this
is what Mike is going to learn what hurricane party weather is

This level of hurricane that is probably...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 16th 08, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By kilikini
You'd think I killed them....

Matthew wrote:
"kilikini" wrote in message
I had to give the masters Advantage this evening. Gosh darn...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 16th 08, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By kilikini
You'd think I killed them....

Jofirey wrote:

Some places, fleas are so bad that you can bring the flea eggs in on
your clothes from other places.

If you ever handle or pet any cats or dogs other than your own, you
can...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 16th 08, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By kilikini
You'd think I killed them....

jmcquown wrote:
kilikini wrote:
I had to give the masters Advantage this evening. Gosh darn it, are
they *****ed*!!!!!!! They don't even want their night dish...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 16th 08, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By kilikini
You'd think I killed them....

bobblespin wrote:
"kilikini" wrote in
:

I had to give the masters Advantage this evening. Gosh darn it,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 16th 08, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By kilikini
You'd think I killed them....

I had to give the masters Advantage this evening. Gosh darn it, are they
*****ed*!!!!!!! They don't even want their night dish of wet food. They're
in hiding.

You'd think I killed them. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 15th 08, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 53
Posted By kilikini
A short complaint about my health issue

outsider wrote:
"kilikini" wrote in

Good luck on your CT Scan!

kili ------- who's had a million CT scans.

Forum: Cat anecdotes August 15th 08, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 53
Posted By kilikini
A short complaint about my health issue

Matthew wrote:
man I know how you feel having IBS. It sucks

Yep, I have both IBS and colitis. It sucks. Eating sucks.

kili
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500