Replies: 12
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Delicious cat food

On 11/05/2019 00:14, jmcquown wrote:
On 5/9/2019 1:57 PM, Tina wrote:
On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:

(snipped link)

Sorry, Jill,* I've now realised it wasn't you, we have a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 9th 19, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Delicious cat food

On 09/05/2019 11:52, Cheryl wrote:
On 2019-05-08 1:55 p.m., Tina wrote:
On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:

Forum: Cat anecdotes May 9th 19, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Delicious cat food

On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:

https://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c/share/27/271/167/2716790_370.jpg

Sorry, Jill, I've now realised it wasn't you, we have a troll
pretending to be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 8th 19, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Delicious cat food

On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:

https://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c/share/27/271/167/2716790_370.jpg

That's horrible, Jill. Why did you post it?
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 20th 19, 05:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Buffy and my Work Schedule

On 18/04/2019 00:08, jmcquown wrote:
It's been very erratic.* Most days when I'm scheduled I get out of bed
at 7:30AM to get ready.* It only took Buffy a couple of months (laugh)
to figure...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 21st 19, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Buffy Now Waits on the Cat Steps in the Dining Room

On 2019-03-18 10:02 a.m., Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
*** jmcquown wrote:
When I come...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 12th 19, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Buffy has Come Around

On 10/03/2019 16:19, jmcquown wrote:
She's adapted to my often erratic work schedule.* The last couple of
days when I worked when I came home she heard the garage door open and
me get out of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 6th 19, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Buffy licked the bird feeder

On 05/03/2019 22:20, jmcquown wrote:
On 3/4/2019 11:57 AM, Tina wrote:
On 24/02/2019 02:16, jmcquown wrote:
I had to bring the bird feeder inside tonight.* I heard a chittering
sound...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 4th 19, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Buffy licked the bird feeder

On 24/02/2019 02:16, jmcquown wrote:
I had to bring the bird feeder inside tonight.* I heard a chittering
sound which could only mean one thing.* Raccoons.* Sure enough, when I
flipped on...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 16th 19, 09:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Furminated

On 26/12/2018 18:49, jmcquown wrote:
For a short haired cat Buffy sure has a lot of fur!* She has a very
thick undercoat.* I just used the Furminator de-shedding tool on her
(she loves...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 8th 18, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Tina[_2_]
I guess everyone did flee to Facebook?

On 05/12/2018 13:01, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , jmcquown
wrote:
On 12/4/2018 4:50 PM, ann wrote:
On 12/4/2018 4:17 PM,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 6th 18, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Tina[_2_]
I guess everyone did flee to Facebook?

On 04/12/2018 15:08, jmcquown wrote:
I've had problems with my cable modem since late last week.* Now that I
can read RPCA again it appears no one is talking about anything. sigh

All I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 17th 18, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Tina[_2_]
OT Update 11/13/2018

On 13/11/2018 22:26, jmcquown wrote:
Thanks for the continued purrs for John, everyone!* Like a yo-yo, things
have been up and down.* The initial surgery included a temporary
pacemaker to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 9th 18, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Buffy Scared the C*** Out of Me!

On 09/11/2018 16:59, Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
Tina wrote:

I will too, now my new computer has given me accesss...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 9th 18, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Buffy Scared the C*** Out of Me!

On 09/11/2018 02:10, Bill Nak wrote:

"Tina"* wrote in message ...

I will too, now my new computer has given me accesss to Usenet again.

I think...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 9th 18, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Buffy Scared the C*** Out of Me!

On 08/11/2018 19:19, joy wrote:
On 11/8/2018 10:30 AM, Tina wrote:
On 02/11/2018 23:22, joy wrote:
On 11/2/2018 4:14 PM, jmcquown wrote:
On 11/2/2018 1:44 PM, Tina wrote:
On...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 8th 18, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Buffy Scared the C*** Out of Me!

On 02/11/2018 23:22, joy wrote:
On 11/2/2018 4:14 PM, jmcquown wrote:
On 11/2/2018 1:44 PM, Tina wrote:
On 02/11/2018 05:21, MaryL wrote:
On 10/23/2018 7:38 PM, Cheryl wrote:
On...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 8th 18, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Buffy Scared the C*** Out of Me!

On 2018-10-23 3:29 PM, jmcquown...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 8th 18, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Buffy Scared the C*** Out of Me!

On 02/11/2018 19:28, joy wrote:
On 11/2/2018 12:03 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , Tina
wrote:
On 02/11/2018 05:21,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 2nd 18, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Buffy Scared the C*** Out of Me!

On 2018-10-23 3:29 PM, jmcquown wrote:
On 10/23/2018 1:08 PM, Tina wrote:
Jill, I wish you'd try a bit harder with...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 23rd 18, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Buffy Scared the C*** Out of Me!

On 17/10/2018 20:09, jmcquown wrote:
On 10/17/2018 3:05 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
*** Tina wrote:
On...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 21st 18, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Update on Mark Edwards

On 21/10/2018 17:05, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , Tina
wrote:
On 16/10/2018 14:27, Mishi wrote:
Hello all,

Forum: Cat anecdotes October 20th 18, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Update on Mark Edwards

On 16/10/2018 14:27, Mishi wrote:
Hello all,

Bridget Baker called Mark and talked to him a bit yesterday. Here is her post:

Hey everyone, I had a very brief conversation with Mark Edwards...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 15th 18, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Buffy Scared the C*** Out of Me!

On 04/10/2018 00:16, jmcquown wrote:
Not literally. :)* I had the audacity to go out and run errands today.

I felt sure I'd given Buffy plenty of attention when I got home.* We
played for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 13th 18, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Tina[_2_]
Smokey meets the Dawg

On 28/09/2018 19:19, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , Bill
Stock wrote:
The relatives arrived today and brought a...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 55

Forum Jump