Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Adrian[_3_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 28th 07, 12:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Adrian[_3_]
Cat suffocated in litter canister

wrote:
I am the person who originally posted the message about the cat
suffocating in a pail of scoopable litter with a flip-top lid. This
message has been picked up by a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 27th 07, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Posted By Adrian[_3_]
What is going on here?

Outsider wrote:

I went to the adoption center just about an hour ago. I will assume
my adoption will be given the OK and tell you all the place is called
Last Hope. I met a couple of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 27th 07, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1,354
Posted By Adrian[_3_]
Gotta share good news!

Lesley wrote:
Dave has been doing good all week

snip

That's great news, it looks like 2008 will be a much better year for you.
Tell Dave you've entered him for the London marathon and see what...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 27th 07, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
Posted By Adrian[_3_]
Bobby 2003-2007

Adk Furniture wrote:
My Bobby died about 8:30 am - the vet said he survived the night, but
when they took him out of his cage to do some checking, he arrested,
and they couldn't revive him....
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 27th 07, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Adrian[_3_]
Trying to catch a stray in the cold

Susan M wrote:
Hi all:

I first noticed this adolescent grey cat last night when my motion
light went on in the backyard and I heard rustling in my recycle box
of cans. I expected to see...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 27th 07, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Adrian[_3_]
[TW] The Promise

Yowie wrote:
"Marina" wrote in message
Yowie wrote:
Having Suki & Pickles here has reminded me of things about...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 26th 07, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By Adrian[_3_]
Oscar pics - she's doing well

On 2007-12-26, Marina penned:
Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays, all!

Oscar's doing well on the chemo. Here are two pics DH took of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 26th 07, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Adrian[_3_]
Unusual injury from a cat

Lesley wrote:
On 26 Dec, 08:48, Marina wrote:

I actually laughed out loud at this

Well I suppose it was funny. Dave was getting dressed in the bedroom
when...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 26th 07, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Adrian[_3_]
Awesome pressie

Lesley wrote:
On 26 Dec, 08:35, "Adrian" wrote:

Is your post office like ours, only open for collections 9-12?

Yep and only 9-11 on Saturdays so whenever we get one...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 26th 07, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Adrian[_3_]
Unusual injury from a cat

Lesley wrote:
I got up this morning and couldn't see either of the Furballs so I
went into the living room and there they were both out for the count-
last night I made ham sandwiches for tea...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 26th 07, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Adrian[_3_]
Awesome pressie

Lesley wrote:
On 26 Dec, 06:07, Suz wrote:

Sorry to dis your sweety Lesly, but I'm a semi shut in with family
all over the US. I do 90% of my gift shopping via the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 26th 07, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Adrian[_3_]
One older cat getting a very happy new year

Lesley wrote:
Dave's brother just called to wish us a happy Xmas etc and he
mentioned that his FIL has got a mouse problem where he lives and so
he decided to get a cat. He's had cats before...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 26th 07, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Adrian[_3_]
Awesome pressie

Suz wrote:
On Dec 26, 2:40�am, wrote:
Lesley wrote:

� Dave Da rat got me for Xmas...well nothing actually as he can't
� get to the...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13