Showing results 1 to 25 of 95
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mosey =^..^=[_9_]
Forum: Cat community February 28th 11, 07:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 275
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_9_]
Dansing at da Da Cocktail pawty (was: Da Crooze beginz!)

"Mosey =^..^="

Oh, dat is Pitoonya's "Micekreem" (her trayedmarked name)! When she kumz
by,
she kan esplain it to yurownself. She also haz Mousesikkulz (if datz
spelled
rite), and doze iz...
Forum: Cat community February 28th 11, 05:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 40
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_9_]
Hoo iz uh HC ?

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message ...

And Auntie Heather?
Mosey

Whur bowt Unka Cory?

--
Forum: Cat community February 28th 11, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 275
Da Cocktail pawty (was: Da Crooze beginz!)

Oh, dat is Pitoonya's "Micekreem" (her trayedmarked name)! When she kumz
by,
she kan esplain it to yurownself. She also haz Mousesikkulz (if datz
spelled
rite), and doze iz gud,...
Forum: Cat community February 27th 11, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 40
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_9_]
Hoo iz uh HC ?

And Auntie Heather?
Mosey

Whur bowt Unka Cory?

--
Pitô.ônya
"Rebecca"

Same here... Auntie Kyla

when i read the treads i keep them pretty seperate in my mind, hoping to
tie them up at the end if they are seperate, soft

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
When I try to save a...
Forum: Cat community February 27th 11, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 42
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_9_]
I give

mosey: hey soft dat iz ug gud idear, FOC...ai jest put up uh pozt ubaowt hoo
iz uh HC
Kodshuluy yerz,
Mosey

i think the offical designation is one thing, but describing a friend of
cats is fine,...
Forum: Cat community February 26th 11, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 40
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_9_]
Hoo iz uh HC ?

Oh hai ai gnow Unka Dan, (uh hoomin) iz uh HC (Honorary Cat) cuz wee
voated hymself en
cuz uff awl da gud gud fingz he duz usses catz n uthur kreecherz az wull.
Butted hoo else iz uh HC? ai...
Forum: Cat community February 25th 11, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_9_]
Mosey Maykez uh Toast

On Feb 24, 8:04 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
Mosey iz sitting at his table with his family and gets to thinking
"ai shud mayke uh toazt wiff diz noo wine ai faownd"...
He asks the wine stewards to pour...
Forum: Cat community February 25th 11, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_9_]
time to dine

Trudi lookz arownd anna seees efurione hafin had dwinkz anna sucheez,
confursation and giggilez... she sees Mme. a. she goes to herown furnd, can
ursef see iffa dinner iz readee, i hasta be honezt,...
Forum: Cat community February 25th 11, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 275
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_9_]
Food n Dansing Da Cocktail pawty (was: Da Crooze beginz!)

Enjoying their meal emmensely, all compliment Anais on the excellent
provender.

Yawning though, Cash and Aunti Mabel decide to call it an early night.

Softly Aunti and Cash saunter to the...
Forum: Cat community February 25th 11, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 42
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_9_]
I give

"cshenk"

I haven't a clue what is going on in the 'cruise' anymore. Everyone is
springing their own threads (heck, I did here but it's diffiernt being a
pure 2foot thread). Maybe this is...
Forum: Cat community February 25th 11, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 25
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_9_]
SaMANfa to TED

On Feb 24, 7:14 pm, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" :
On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 07:01:58 -0800 (PST), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

Shee iz getten spaded an dey seigh it is rooteen BUTTED...
Forum: Cat community February 25th 11, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_9_]
Mosey Maykez uh Toast

Mosey iz sitting at his table with his family and gets to thinking
"ai shud mayke uh toazt wiff diz noo wine ai faownd"...
He asks the wine stewards to pour each guezt uh gwass uf diz fyne wine n...
Forum: Cat community February 24th 11, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 275
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_9_]
Da Cocktail pawty

Mosey sez tew Trudi: waow, yoo wook wike mai neffew PookyKat unlee he haz
uh awl bwak fase. Wee shud dew da skunk stomp wen we hab da danse..ya
thimk?

da furree sayz it wurkz reallee well wif...
Forum: Cat community February 24th 11, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_9_]
Snowmosnters are heer Feb 24

Umkay. we iz gonna port bak tew da ship were et'z warm..yeUP Mosey

we iz sure himz will be fine, now get yourown famblee back to the ship
where itz warm, OEJ not amused by the turn off to...
Forum: Cat community February 24th 11, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_9_]
Snowmosnters are heer Feb 24

Mosey sticks out his tongue and gives OEJ a big PLLLLLLB n waffz

toldja!!! oej snickerin to herownsef

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in...
Forum: Cat community February 24th 11, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_9_]
Snowmosnters are heer Feb 24

++++
We had a BIG one here last weekend and another one is due for the rest
of the week. Best wishes for the "tests" coming up. MLB

I'm hearing it might even be cold enough to snow here in...
Forum: Cat community February 24th 11, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 25
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_9_]
SaMANfa to TED

On Feb 24, 4:43 pm, "Mosey =^..^="

Unka Bill n Unka Gandalf r boff wunnerful hoominz..yeUP Luvz, Mosey

Unkl Bill is klumzy an stoopid, aldo he yooshully meens well. An he
petses dat glamur...
Forum: Cat community February 24th 11, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 275
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_9_]
Da Cocktail pawty

We haf gone on 'ventures wif da Community before, but we bof
sometimes get kinda shy. Being skunks an all, a lot of aminals duznt'
really to haf us around. But every time we've been wif the...
Forum: Cat community February 24th 11, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 31
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_9_]
Annownzement: Vallentine Adbenchur!

Hmm, BobQat n Mimzy cud show sum majik fingz dey do az majikal whimsy
Qatz..n ai brotted sum iPadz tew pway wiff tew...whai iz OT sew pale? Iz
himself umkay? Luvz Mosey n MeOwy

trudi writes in...
Forum: Cat community February 24th 11, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_9_]
Fangu awl!

To say thanks to all of you - and thanks for caring.
Just hit base to shower and out to hospital again.
Seems we were right to hurry Gavin to hospital. Whatever the test he
had done was...
Forum: Cat community February 24th 11, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 25
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_9_]
SaMANfa to TED

Unka Bill n Unka Gandalf r boff wunnerful hoominz..yeUP Luvz, Mosey

not bad, really, fura hoomin dat iz, MH

(Gandalf) wrote:

Shee iz getten spaded an dey seigh it is rooteen BUTTED we ar...
Forum: Cat community February 24th 11, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 25
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_9_]
SaMANfa to TED

Shee iz getten spaded an dey seigh it is rooteen BUTTED we ar wurried.
Awlso, de ebil hoomins (dat she wuvs sew mutsh) did notted giff
herseff brekkus an dat upsetted her.

Sew wee wood wike sum...
Forum: Cat community February 24th 11, 07:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 275
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_9_]
Da Cocktail pawty

yeUP sez Mosey, n meh n MeOwy hab dat stomp wurked owt reely well..hay wee
shud doo da wen wee hab da dansing..ya fimk?

Piglett laughs at Trudi. Dat skunk stomp kan surez get sumonez tension if...
Forum: Cat community February 24th 11, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 42
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_9_]
Ping Granby Introducing Lizzie Bordon

Oh Granby, fank yew fur teyling meh ubaowt awl uff diz..yew r sew nise.. n
karing.yeUP. :)
ai iz sawry, ai dint gnow inny uv doze fingz n ai m sawry.
Hai Lizzie, yew gotz sutch un nise hoam gnow...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 95