Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: cybercat
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 23rd 06, 01:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By cybercat
RIP Dear Pinky (1990-2006) - long

"-L." wrote in message
Pinky was a stripey orange cat that showed up on my back porch one
snowy winter...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 22nd 06, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By cybercat
Cleaners and Asthma

"Barb" wrote in message
I use Resolve for spot cleaning and Natures Miracle as a topper. Have had
no...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 22nd 06, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 39
Posted By cybercat
How safe are teeth cleanings with anesthesia?

"~^Johnny^~" wrote in message
On 22 Jul 2006 01:25:25 +0200, "cybercat" wrote:

"Hezabel"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 22nd 06, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 39
Posted By cybercat
How safe are teeth cleanings with anesthesia?

wrote in message
Cheryl wrote:
[...]
to. He was just really drugged and confused. Dr's orders were no
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 22nd 06, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By cybercat
Calico cats - Bad temperament?

"kraut" wrote

People seem to base their opinion on a single instance. They have a
bad experience with something and all of that type "are anti social"
or no...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 22nd 06, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By cybercat
HELP! Cats are driving me crazy!!!

"Thunder Lord" wrote in message

Hi Everyone.

I have two cats in a privately rented house close to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 22nd 06, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By cybercat
Cleaners and Asthma

We spot-clean the few rugs we have with different spray-on cleaners that
normally require blotting with a clean damp sponge to remove the cleaner
after the spot has been treated.

So we are talking...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 22nd 06, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 39
Posted By cybercat
How safe are teeth cleanings with anesthesia?

"Hezabel" wrote in message
I just happened to submit twice, cybercat. I am new around here.
Regardless; thank...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 20th 06, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 39
Posted By cybercat
How safe are teeth cleanings with anesthesia?

"Hezabel" wrote in message
My Phoebe needed an extraction for an upper fang (bad infection root
was dead). ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 19th 06, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By cybercat
Cat Scrubbing along on floor

"bobblespin" wrote in message
"Sharkman BMW" wrote in :

anal glands need...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 19th 06, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By cybercat
Successful Diabetes Treatment! was HAPPY DAYS HAPPY DAYS HAPPY DAYS

"Matthew" wrote

Wow, that is just great Matthew!! What't the story, does she have to
have
pills?
What did the vet say?

Rumble is the dominant...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 19th 06, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By cybercat
Cat not accepted by other

"Reesecups" wrote in message
Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. I will try some ideas
you've given me and see...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 19th 06, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By cybercat
HAPPY DAYS HAPPY DAYS HAPPY DAYS

"Matthew" wrote in message
NO INSULIN [....]

FOR RUMBLE

OH HAPPY DAYS

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 18th 06, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By cybercat
Overweight cat always wanting more!!!

"natski13" wrote in message
Thank for the advice. I'll try the wet food! At least if she looses weight
and is more
energetic that's what...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 18th 06, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 35
Posted By cybercat
Bald eagle a hazard for cats?

"-L." wrote in message

Mark G. wrote:
There is a juvenile bald eagle hanging out in the tree
in our...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 18th 06, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 35
Posted By cybercat
Bald eagle a hazard for cats?

"Mark G." wrote in message
There is a juvenile bald eagle hanging out in the tree
in our back yard. Should I keep the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 18th 06, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By cybercat
Sweeter

"Rhonda" wrote in message
Thanks for sending Sweeter extra energy, sounds like she needed it.

They operated for a little over 3...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17