A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Forum: Cat community October 10th 18, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Booteek avaylabul fur awl yurown Jellicle Ball (an uther) needz

The mainland has now taken over the main support for the Indonesian
needs, thanking the local kittahs for all their help until they could
get organized. She sees a small catacopter and a bigger...
Forum: Cat community October 5th 18, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
A young kitty takes off in a heliocatter

On Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 5:40:43 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
Dan Mahoney wrote:

On Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 6:51:41 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
He's not got his license to fly...
Forum: Cat community October 3rd 18, 12:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
A young kitty takes off in a heliocatter

On Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 6:51:41 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
He's not got his license to fly passengers, but he can fly supplies.

He's got stuff to drop on Sulawesi. He checks his gas...
Forum: Cat community September 26th 18, 01:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Arrival at the beach, Koh Kood

Shortly she is teaching many littles, how to braid and weave. They have
many adults who can do that well, but for now, she's keeping them
occupied and teaching them. Quite a few act like it's...
Forum: Cat community October 7th 17, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Tribute to Amelia T Cat (a year late)

Hello again, dear friends. As with my tribute to Harri I ask your indulgence.

THat day so many years ago when Nancy and I went to the Petsmart in La
Sierra, CA I had no idea that we would be going...
Forum: Cat community October 7th 17, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Tribute to Harri Roadcat (a year late) from her hoomin

Dear kitties, doggies, and other species, I hope you won't mind an
interruption by a hoomin. When Jellicle Ball 2016 came around I wanted
to leave a tribute for Miss Harri Roadcat, but the pain was...
Forum: Cat community October 7th 17, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Tribute to William Patrick, house of Mahoney

On 2017-10-06 11:20:11 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

Dat's a bootiful tribyoot, Unka Dan. We knowz how hard it must hav bin
fur yoo to rite it. Meowmie gitz MMS efurry time she fingkz...
Forum: Cat community October 6th 17, 12:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Tribute to William Patrick, house of Mahoney

Pat, you were the best sort of brother anyone could hope for. You were
generous with your time and resources, and you truly cared about those
around you. And nobody couple beat your love for dogs...
Forum: Cat community September 12th 17, 01:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Internal note

On 2017-09-11 23:56:59 +0000, cshenk said:

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

We duz need sumplace whare we kan see da sky, so dat we kan see da
rainbow brij.
Forum: Cat community August 11th 17, 01:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Walk of Remembrance

I chatted with Jan on Facebook yesterday. She has been extremely busy
so hasn't had time to respond to emails sent to the Walk email
address, but she expects to do so early next week.
Forum: Cat community August 10th 17, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
RPCC on Facebook

On 2017-08-09 21:13:59 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

FYI, you added me successfully.

Would you clarify the purpose of the new group? Is it just for
mirroring the Usenet group, or is...
Forum: Cat community August 10th 17, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Walk of Remembrance

On 2017-08-09 23:58:30 +0000, cshenk said:

Dan Mahoney wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

The walk is currently maintained by Jan Buzard. She can be
reached on Facebook (in the...
Forum: Cat community August 9th 17, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
RPCC on Facebook

On 2017-08-08 19:07:11 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

I got the same...
Forum: Cat community August 9th 17, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
RPCC on Facebook

On 2017-08-08 19:07:11 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

I got the same message.

My fault. I forgot that this was created as a secret group, so unless
you're a member you won't bea ble to get...
Forum: Cat community August 9th 17, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Walk of Remembrance

The walk is currently maintained by Jan Buzard. She can be reached on
Facebook (in the Meowchat Stories group, for instance), or via email
at . And in case I...
Forum: Cat community August 8th 17, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
RPCC on Facebook

On 2017-08-08 14:22:48 +0000, Mishi said:

On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 8:49:22 AM UTC-4, Dan Mahoney wrote:
Those of you who also have accounts on Facebook might like to know that
there is...
Forum: Cat community August 8th 17, 01:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
RPCC on Facebook

Those of you who also have accounts on Facebook might like to know that
there is now an R.P.C.C group on Facebook. It is currently very small,
but everyone who loves kitties and meow-chat is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 22nd 17, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Another RB announcement

I am sorry to announce that Kyla's senior cat PookyCat passed away today.
Forum: Cat community November 18th 16, 02:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Sekrit Santa signups open now

On 11/17/16 11:28 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Unka Dan, dat page sez dat da matchiz will be sended owt da 2nd week in Novempurr. Dat iz alreddy past. Iz dere a noo date?

Forum: Cat community October 16th 16, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 32
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball: Guest Sign In Book

On 10/15/16 9:44 PM, wrote:
[Misty opens her yellow eyes. Fully revitalized she sets to work -- three more hours until Midnight. Misty looks in the general direction where she...
Forum: Cat community March 26th 16, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Wez greive with thee

I don't think anyone has access to maintain the remebernce wall now.
THat would not have been her wish as she would have wanted it to
continue.

I think I can probably capture the current...
Forum: Cat community February 21st 16, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Message from Ranger to Pipps

Pipps walks around the house thinking, and at last comes up with a decision
Ranger, uh huh, ai noe dat weh hab bof bin thru losses n hab bin
supporting
each offur thru dat n moar, n ai wud...
Forum: Cat community February 3rd 16, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
The music plays and Chez Shenk's sways to the beat

On 2/3/16 7:26 AM, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
Cash sings along and knows all the words!

He takes stage again as Ranger gets a breather but it's a toe tapper!
Poor Ranger gets grabbed by...
Forum: Cat community January 22nd 16, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Loving Memories of Sqweex, Rainbow Bridge, January 13

There is a Rainbow Bridge newsgroup, that I may or may not check out.
Nice to know it's there.

I know how much Dan misses Harri and Amelia, Bookers' mom misses him,
Sapphire, Ralf de Ralph,...
Forum: Cat community January 1st 16, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
A sad announcement

Kitties, I am sad to announce that the sweetest little kitty I have ever
known, Harri Roadcat, passed away this afternoon. She had been battling
kidney failure for a couple of months, and today she...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40

Forum Jump