Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.55 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kylatte =^. .^=`
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 29th 08, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Kylatte =^. .^=`
Candles for Nanki-Poo

"Gandalf" On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 16:27:13 -0700, "Kylatte =^. .^=`"
:

I still haven't figured out how to properly do this, but I tried..
there are 2 of them on the Candle site and I got the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 29th 08, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Kylatte =^. .^=`
Candles for Nanki-Poo

I still haven't figured out how to properly do this, but I tried..
there are 2 of them on the Candle site and I got the names in the wrong...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 28th 08, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 98
Posted By Kylatte =^. .^=`
Nanki-Poo RB 6-27-08

On Jun 27, 4:07 pm, "Joy"
Nanki-Poo is gone. I still can't believe it.

Joy

Oh no...Joy...I am SO sorry...
I'm sitting here in tears for your poor broken heart.
(((((((((((JOY))))))))
Kyla &...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 28th 08, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By Kylatte =^. .^=`
Why I like cats better than most people

I just caught the 'reply' and loving purrs are sent for the bitties.
Love
Kyla & her hot snoozing Clowder
Having a heatwave here in Washington State
"Will in New Haven" ...
On Jun 28, 4:33 pm,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 27th 08, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Kylatte =^. .^=`
Nanki-Poo's new "bed"

Joy, I was thinking about you and Nanki-Poo last night, IDK what to
advise you to do about him being in the litterbox all the time, except to
get another one for Lindy?.
Poor...
Forum: Cat community June 27th 08, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Kylatte =^. .^=`
Wednesday Update

Debby Hanoka wrote:

My mom would like to thank everyone for their well-wishes (even you,
Exrxes) and when I spoke to her during my lunch break she expects to
be discharged for home later...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 27th 08, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Kylatte =^. .^=`
Women's heart attack symptoms: OT but important

Thank you for that most important info, Pam.
Much appraciated
Hug
Kya
--scared now

"tanadashoes" ...
I got this from Christine Burel. I miss that lady.

Pam S.
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 27th 08, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Kylatte =^. .^=`
Nanki-Poo's new "bed"

"Joy"
Nanki-Poo pulled the worst BCT ever!

First, to set the stage:

As of yesterday, he has found a new place to lie - in the litter box. That
seemed a bit strange to me. He was there...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 27th 08, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 72
KFC
Posted By Kylatte =^. .^=`
KFC

Oh dear Christina...many purrs and best wishes that KFC improves and
I feel so bad for what you're having to go through all this. Try not to
worry sweetie, I know, it's hard not to worry, but she's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 27th 08, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 106
Posted By Kylatte =^. .^=`
Can you name a cat DUKE?

bastXXXette
Kyla =^. .^=` Marina wrote:

Of course we get lots of US TV shows, films and music here, but I think
of
the language in them as mostly 'neutral' American English....
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 27th 08, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Kylatte =^. .^=`
RPCA gathering photos

"Kylatte =^. .^=`"

"Kajikit"
I trimmed my photos down a bit and fixed up the contrast and stuff and
put them back on webshots... but if anyone else wants a copy of the
files they're small...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 27th 08, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Kylatte =^. .^=`
Ping Sam

"Sam" Kylatte =^. .^=` wrote:
Please send me an e-mail to my 'useful' addy

My Outlook e-mail is a POS and I don't know iff you even got my reply.
grrrrrr hiss...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 26th 08, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Kylatte =^. .^=`
Ping Sam

Please send me an e-mail to my 'useful' addy

My Outlook e-mail is a POS and I don't know iff you even got my reply.
grrrrrr hiss spit
Kyla
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 26th 08, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 39
Posted By Kylatte =^. .^=`
Could we have "Get your furry butt home" purrs for Princess, please?

get your furry butt HOME, Princess!"
You have your hoomin worried about you
Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrs
Hug
Kyla.
"Phoenix"
Princess, our 16-year-old Siamese, had started losing weight, so we have
an...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 26th 08, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Kylatte =^. .^=`
RPCA gathering photos

"Kajikit"
I trimmed my photos down a bit and fixed up the contrast and stuff and
put them back on webshots... but if anyone else wants a copy of the
files they're small enough to email now....
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 26th 08, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Kylatte =^. .^=`
Purrs for Snowy

Purrs send with love from me and my Clowder
Kyla

"Will in New Haven" .
Purrs for Snowy, aka Nijinski Snow Storm, who owned Robert A. and
Virginia Heinlein for some years. After Mr. Heinlein...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 26th 08, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Kylatte =^. .^=`
May Kenzie have some purrs, please?

Major purrs sent from me and my Clowder and try not to worry
Hug
Kyla
"Gandalf"
My wonderful calico kitty is going in for a dental cleaning this Friday
(6/27) and I am worried sick.

She is...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17