Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.91 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jofirey
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 15th 08, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 48
Posted By jofirey
Purrs Needed for Mosey (again)

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
I hear that, and I'm calling TED tomorrow morning.
If you're having trouble,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 15th 08, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By jofirey
GOOD NEWS FROM ACA!! IOWA cats and that stupid $5 Bounty....

"Matthew" wrote in message
HELL YEAH DON'T **** OFF ANIMAL LOVERS

Way to go alley cats

Anyone take bets...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 12th 08, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By jofirey
Well, harumph!

wrote in message
Today was Sunday, mobile adoption day! So I headed up there this
afternoon to visit my pal Everett.

Forum: Cat anecdotes March 12th 08, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By jofirey
She's gone to the RB

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message
Cali passed away this morning due to brain cancer. Purrs for peace for my
mom and brother...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 12th 08, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By jofirey
You can tell school is out for spring break

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 12th 08, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 42
Posted By jofirey
OT Not good news on my BIL

I'm so sorry that he must go through all this and for all his family.

Many purrs on the way that the rest of his journey be as gentle as possible.

Jo

"Marina" wrote in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 11th 08, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By jofirey
One shot at a time

"Marina" wrote in message
jofirey wrote:
At the moment Jake is sacked out in the recliner feeling quite sorry for
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 11th 08, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By jofirey
Minor (hopefully) purrs needed

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 11th 08, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By jofirey
One shot at a time

Jake was due for his FLV and Rabies shots last week, so we bundled him up
and headed off to the vets appointment.

When we got there, the vet tech explained that they no longer want to give
two...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 11th 08, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By jofirey
Advice for Fred

I have to add, pizza is health food.

Oldest grandson pretty much lived on milk and bananas when I had him for
over a week while his mother was out of town. He was about fifteen months
old then...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 10th 08, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
From our Local Paper. Help for cats

It is really great what some folks can manage to do to help.

http://www.appeal-democrat.com/news/ross_61315___article.html/fighting_having.html
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 10th 08, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By jofirey
What I wouldn't do for my cat

"Bobcat" wrote in message
There's a lovely article in the Toronto Star by a cat lover who writes
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 8th 08, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By jofirey
New blue-cat pictures from my niece

"Marina" wrote in message
The first set shows where Mir got her worried look from (Kira is her
mother):

Forum: Cat anecdotes March 8th 08, 05:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By jofirey
Bobby is getting a new friend tomorrow

"yepp" wrote in message
On Mar 7, 9:44 pm, "Granby" wrote:
It is all wonderful...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 8th 08, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By jofirey
Bobby is getting a new friend tomorrow

"yepp" wrote in message
and she is a girl :)
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 7th 08, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 191
Posted By jofirey
DELETING ENTIRE THREAD!! EVELYN! Ping jill

"tanadashoes" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes March 7th 08, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 39
Posted By jofirey
Tacky, Tacky, Tacky (OT)

"tanadashoes" wrote in message

"jofirey" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 7th 08, 06:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 129
Posted By jofirey
Ping Lee

"Granby" wrote in message
Yeah but you need the apples fresh not after they have laid around for six
months.

So true. My grandfather...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 7th 08, 06:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 39
Posted By jofirey
Tacky, Tacky, Tacky (OT)

"hopitus" wrote in message
On Mar 6, 12:41 pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 6th 08, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 39
Posted By jofirey
Tacky, Tacky, Tacky (OT)

"jmcquown" wrote in message

"hopitus" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 6th 08, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By jofirey
Cara Update - SHE'S HOME!!!

wrote in message
I picked up my baby girl this evening. The Endoscopy showed that
although...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 6th 08, 06:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 191
Posted By jofirey
Asparagus

wrote in message
"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:

Artichokes are okay in my estimation,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 6th 08, 06:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By jofirey
Another Bubbels cheat

"Yowie" wrote in message
Yowie wrote:

The...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 6th 08, 06:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 129
Posted By jofirey
Ping Lee

"Matthew" wrote in message
OR MINE ;-)

I would be more worried about a crack house looking place with 20 guys
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 6th 08, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By jofirey
Okay who's the literary critic?

"Lesley via CatKB.com" u27720@uwe wrote in message
Shameful revelations time! I don't like to stare at the telly for hours at
time but sometimes I am just too...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500