Showing results 1 to 25 of 60
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mosey^ ..^=
Forum: Cat community December 22nd 13, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Mosey^ ..^=
Kissamoose Parti!

"cshenk" wrote in message

Getting all gussied up, Cash, Iowna and Daisy-Chan grab what seems like
fun. They decide to bring a bag with...
Forum: Cat community December 22nd 13, 04:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Mosey^ ..^=
Kissamoose Parti!

"cshenk" wrote in message

Getting all gussied up, Cash, Iowna and Daisy-Chan grab what seems like
fun. They decide to bring a bag with...
Forum: Cat community December 22nd 13, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Mosey^ ..^=
AI GOTTED SUM NOOZ, SENT DEC 15, 2013

Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:
Hai every kitty n goggie.
Ai gotted sum nooz.
Furzt, we gotted owr Sekrit Santa pakage, n we luff awl da stuff dat
wuz innit. yeUP:) Owr Selrit Santa evun sent Meowmie Kyla some...
Forum: Cat community December 22nd 13, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Mosey^ ..^=
AI GOTTED SUM NOOZ, SENT DEC 15, 2013

Mosey=^ ..^= wrote

Hai every kitty n goggie.
Ai gotted sum nooz.
Furzt, we gotted owr Sekrit Santa pakage, n we luff awl da stuff dat
wuz innit. yeUP:)
Sekund, Meowy n ai got uh divorse cuz mai...
Forum: Cat community December 22nd 13, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Mosey^ ..^=
Kissamoose Parti!

Getting all gussied up, Cash, Iowna and Daisy-Chan grab what seems like
fun. They decide to bring a bag with something nice for later but to
start the day off with an ugly but utterly comfy...
Forum: Cat community December 21st 13, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Mosey^ ..^=
Weh Gotted Snowmonstrs, Sent Dec 20, 2013

"Mosey=^ ..^="
Hai Mai gud furends,
We heer en Kent Washington gotted snowmonsters.
Mom Kyla wooked out da window n hur finks der iz ubaowt 2 or free
inches uf dat wite stuff...
Forum: Cat community December 21st 13, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Mosey^ ..^=
Inrodoosing Mineseff

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in message

Hello, Shanell, an welcum to da Catmunity. Dis is a furry nice place, and
da kitties an goggies dat hang out here...
Forum: Cat community December 21st 13, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Mosey^ ..^=
Inrodoosing Mineseff

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney"

Hello, Shanell, an welcum to da Catmunity. Dis is a furry nice place, and
da kitties an goggies dat hang out here are nice. Even dat dumm ole Starr
da Dogg at mine...
Forum: Cat community December 20th 13, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Mosey^ ..^=
Weh Gotted Snowmonstrs, Sent Dec 20, 2013

Hai Mai gud furends,
We heer en Kent Washington gotted snowmonsters.
Mom Kyla wooked out da window n hur finks der iz ubaowt 2 or free inches uf
dat wite stuff on da ground.
Boy, are weh gwad we iz...
Forum: Cat community December 19th 13, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Mosey^ ..^=
I'm new to the forums, hello everbody!

"skylarbear"

Skylar is a orange medium-hair tabby cat who appeared on our porch one
day. We did not have any pets at the time so we let him in for food,
water, and a place to rest. He...
Forum: Cat community December 19th 13, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On 12/15/2013 10:17 PM, Mosey^ ..^= wrote:
Hai every kitty n goggie.
Ai gotted sum nooz.
Furzt, we gotted owr Sekrit Santa pakage, n we luff awl da stuff dat wuz
innit. yeUP:)
Sekund, Meowy n ai got...
Forum: Cat community December 19th 13, 05:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"ann791" wrote in message ...

On 12/15/2013 10:17 PM, Mosey^ ..^= wrote:
Hai every kitty n goggie.
Ai gotted sum nooz.
Furzt, we gotted owr Sekrit Santa pakage, n...
Forum: Cat community December 18th 13, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Mosey^ ..^=
It's all funny anna Christmas

Meowmie camed home wif a tree tied to the top ob her car yesterday anna
daddy2foot putted it inna floor thingie with water as mai 2foot
Charlotte held it up. Den D2F tieded it wif fishing line to...
Forum: Cat community December 18th 13, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Mosey^ ..^=
Frum Mosey I am Having uh Kissmaouse Party at Mai Big Hoam Sent Dec 17, 2013,

HI mai gud furendz,
Ai m habing uh Kissmouse Party at mai big hoam, n yew r AWL inbited tu
attund. Dat Perti wyl beh on Dec 20, at inny tyme yu kan git der.
Noe need tu nok, jezt let yerownsefs en....
Forum: Cat community December 17th 13, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Mosey^ ..^=
cold outside

On 12/3/2013 9:57 PM, Mosey^ ..^= wrote:

"Samuel Redcat"

On Sun, 24 Nov 2013 09:13:59 -0500, ann791 wrote:

We has been watching the weather and it is not nice outside. I hope all
Forum: Cat community December 17th 13, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mosey^ ..^=
Sekrit Santa pakaje

Our anti Connie finally mailed our sekrit santa pakaje. She had efurry
thing ready and den we got snow monsters .... cud not drive to da post
office. Well, she finally got there yesterday so owr...
Forum: Cat community December 17th 13, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Mosey^ ..^=
Myne pakaj is here!

Myne sekritary iz furry slow. Myne pakaj came las week an mommy hided
it. She says I haz tu wayte until da aktual Kissamouse Day to get all
da prezzies.

I jus wanted tu say Fangu to myne...
Forum: Cat community December 16th 13, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Mosey^ ..^=
AI GOTTED SUM NOOZ, SENT DEC 15, 2013

Hai every kitty n goggie.
Ai gotted sum nooz.
Furzt, we gotted owr Sekrit Santa pakage, n we luff awl da stuff dat wuz
innit. yeUP:)
Sekund, Meowy n ai got uh divorse cuz mai Mom n Meowys Mom Carol...
Forum: Cat community December 16th 13, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mosey^ ..^=
Sekrit Santa pakaje

Our anti Connie finally mailed our sekrit santa pakaje. She had efurry
thing ready and den we got snow monsters .... cud not drive to da post
office. Well, she finally got there yesterday so owr...
Forum: Cat community December 13th 13, 06:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Mosey^ ..^=
Has everybody who signed up for Sekrit Santa recieved your card lists and matchups?

"Sylvia M" wrote in message ...

"Coordinator" wrote in message
I seem to have been...
Forum: Cat community December 5th 13, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Mosey^ ..^=
Jus Droppin in

On 2013-12-03 11:14 PM, Mosey^ ..^= wrote:

Dunt yu wurry nun Sam anna Cinnamon.
Your Meowmie Cheryl will du da rite fing n...
Forum: Cat community December 4th 13, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Mosey^ ..^=
cold outside

"Samuel Redcat"

On Sun, 24 Nov 2013 09:13:59 -0500, ann791 wrote:

We has been watching the weather and it is not nice outside. I hope all
the kitties and their humans as staying warm. I'm going...
Forum: Cat community December 4th 13, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Mosey^ ..^=
cold outside

We has been watching the weather and it is not nice outside. I hope all the
kitties and their humans as staying warm. I'm going back to my bed by the
radiator and have a nap.

Lucy Lu

Hi Lucy...
Forum: Cat community December 4th 13, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Mosey^ ..^=
Jus Droppin in

We haz bin lurkin mosly lately, butted wantid tu repurrt that fings haz
becum furry straj at ower playce. Effuryfing iz gittin moved, an straj
hoomins haz bin comin and goin. Sumtymes they takes...
Forum: Cat community December 4th 13, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Mosey^ ..^=
Turkey day

Happy Thanksgiving to all the kitties and their humans. My humans are going
out to eat on turkey day. Paw got a turkeybird from his tunna place and he
is cooking it on Saturday. We will have to...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 60