Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: msary80
Forum: Cats - misc April 9th 09, 09:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By msary80
Dog names and puppy names for dogs or puppies

Find all you need to know about dog food and Breed information at
http://www.dogbreedss.org/puppy-names.htm
Forum: Cats - misc February 14th 09, 06:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By msary80
Help! New Cat Mom

On Jan 30, 11:28*am, Andrea wrote:
Hello! I am a new cat mom with some worries. I am having a hard time
leaving my cat Rudy (1.5 year old Tabby) at home while I am gone...
Forum: Cats - misc January 6th 09, 07:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc,eunet.esprit
Replies: 2
Posted By msary80
Cats are monsters!!!

On 2008Äê12ÔÂ30ÈÕ, ÉÏÎç4ʱ19·Ö, "Matthew"
wrote:
and you point is???? better than children any day

See a shrink like they all told you before

"Carl Dau"...
Forum: Cats - misc December 14th 08, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By msary80
our cats

On Dec 8, 3:20*am, (carol mowat) wrote:
hello all-my husband and i *Have two cats-boys-named Tigger and Tatoos
(will explain about this name) they were both adopted-Tigger was...
Forum: Cats - misc December 2nd 08, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By msary80
benefits of cat sterilization

Cats can be avoided speaking to the public as a result of heat caused
by testicular cancer, benign prostatic hyperplasia. Another frequent
heat of the public and cats most likely to have urinary...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5