Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gail Futoran
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 13th 07, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Gail Futoran
Moving with cats

"saffron" wrote in message
On Jun 9, 12:02 am, "Fred G. Mackey" wrote:
saffron wrote:
We're...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 26th 07, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Gail Futoran
Feline health issue...

"ROK Hound" wrote in message
Posted this in another group I frequent and thought I'd try here
as...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 25th 07, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By Gail Futoran
Any good idea's on how to build an outside run for our cat family.

"sheelagh" wrote in message
I have come to the conclusion that we can no longer take the risk of
allowing...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 20th 07, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
List of Petfoods Not Recalled

"Meghan Noecker" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 00:54:54 GMT, "Sandy McDermin"

Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 17th 07, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Gail Futoran
Road trip with a cat?

wrote in message
My husband just got orders (he's in the US Air Force) and we're to
report to (we think, so...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 23rd 07, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 27
Posted By Gail Futoran
Might as well just buy the cheap stuff.

"Lynne" wrote in message
on Fri, 23 Mar 2007 00:00:06 GMT, "Gail Futoran"
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 23rd 07, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 66
Posted By Gail Futoran
Boycott anyone?

"Lynne" wrote in message
on Thu, 22 Mar 2007 20:03:40 GMT, "PawsForThought"

Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 23rd 07, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 27
Posted By Gail Futoran
Might as well just buy the cheap stuff.

"Lynne" wrote in message
on Thu, 22 Mar 2007 20:04:06 GMT, "Sherry" wrote:

Well,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 20th 07, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 27
Posted By Gail Futoran
My mother's kitten is lost

"Lynne" wrote in message

She's home! She's home! My mom left the garage door partially open
last
night...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 20th 07, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Gail Futoran
More information on pet food recall (detailed brand names)

"Cat Protector" wrote in message
Iams and Eukanuba from what I understand pulled their foods as a
precaution.

Only their...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 17th 07, 12:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 45
Posted By Gail Futoran
SERIOUS: PET FOOD RECALL

"Sandy McDermin" wrote in message

"-L." wrote in message
Forum: Cats - misc March 12th 07, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By Gail Futoran
Adopting a Cat

wrote in message
Hello,
I'm looking to solicit some advice concerning adopting a cat.
Here's the situation I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 4th 07, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 81
Posted By Gail Futoran
Getting a New Bengal Kitten - Advice, please? :)

"Lynne" wrote in message
on Sun, 04 Mar 2007 15:29:42 GMT, "Sherry" wrote:

First off I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 3rd 07, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 43
Posted By Gail Futoran
My cat is sick & it's killing me!

"gayajay" u32214@uwe wrote in message news:6ea196062eae8@uwe...
Hi.., my name is AJ & I am new here. I'm reaching out for support
regarding
my precious cat. Her name is Sable. Sable is the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 25th 07, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Gail Futoran
Child gate that lets a cat through?

"Elijah" wrote in message
We just installed a wooden swinging gate at the top of our stairs so
our toddler...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 16th 07, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Gail Futoran
I'm going to grab the outdoor cat tomorrow I think

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message

"dgk" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 6th 07, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Gail Futoran
Cleaning Used Cat Tower

"Cat Protector" wrote in message
Well knowing how obnoxious the bleach smell can get I was going to
use the anti-bacterial dish...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 6th 07, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Gail Futoran
Cleaning Used Cat Tower

"Cat Protector" wrote in message
Well I decided to not use the Lysol type solution and decided to
spray the tower down again...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 6th 07, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Gail Futoran
Cleaning Used Cat Tower

"Cat Protector" wrote in message
BTW, just so everyone knows, the cat tower is outside during the
cleaning and disinfection...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 6th 07, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Gail Futoran
Cleaning Used Cat Tower

"Rhonda" wrote in message
You know, I don't think anyone answered before because they probably
don't know or don't want to give...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 26th 07, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 32
Posted By Gail Futoran
Revolution for cats

"Lynne" wrote in message
The new vet thinks the cats should be on Revolution instead of
FrontlinePlus and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 23rd 07, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Gail Futoran
9 month old throwing up

"Elizabeth" u25238@uwe wrote in message news:6cb26d29dbb8d@uwe...
My poor little baby got sick 3 times in the past two days. It is
just a clear
liquid. No food, anything. It just looks like...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 18th 07, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By Gail Futoran
Will trimmed cat nails still damage leather furmiture?

"Lynne" wrote in message
on Thu, 18 Jan 2007 21:00:11 GMT, "Buddy's Mom"

Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 2nd 07, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Gail Futoran
a surprise for some of you

"barb" wrote in message
I looked at that advanced search and see you have to fill in all kinds of
information.

Barb

Those are...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 2nd 07, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Gail Futoran
a surprise for some of you

"barb" wrote in message
Gee, Gail,

I never saw those posts and that was my old email address. I've never
used
the advanced...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27