Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mosey =^..^=
Forum: Cat community March 7th 10, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By mosey =^..^=
Uh Funnee VydeO

Uff kitteez dancin
http://video.yahoo.com/network/100284668?v=6922189&l=3774740
Luffs
Mosey
Forum: Cat community March 7th 10, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By mosey =^..^=
Itz dat time ob yeer!

I iz longh hayer n sew iz mine neese Sqweex , we lub tew dexkorate da ruggz
wiff our hayer n dat maykez meowmeeeee go achooo lotz..waffs.
Et iz nise tew see yerownself ugin.
Luffs
Mosey

"Mme. Anaïs...
Forum: Cat community March 7th 10, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By mosey =^..^=
Wee iz hiding

Gud fur dem not smokin in da howse.
Meowmee sez dere iz gnow such fing az uh gud seegahr.
Dey mayke hurself hurk.
Weee gotz wotz uff katseenoz heer were wee liv.
Luffs
Mosey

soft sayz dat cigarz...
Forum: Cat community March 7th 10, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 143
Posted By mosey =^..^=
Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

"Kelly Greene"

"Stormmee"
i meant this or that treatment works... to spew that sort of thing does
not allo9w for differences in cats or issues at all and i find cultish at
best and...
Forum: Cat community March 7th 10, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By mosey =^..^=
Trecheree! Sumkittee git me da smellin saltz!

"Rebecca"
Yes, it happinned agin -- I got taked to da TED. Wo iz myownself! Da
nastee TED lukked in myown mouf an stikked needulz in myownself an stole
sum uv myown blud -- an Meowmie letted...
Forum: Cat community March 7th 10, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By mosey =^..^=
A Brik four Snoopy

On da nosegroop were dey do gnot tok rite, wee haff learned dat da
wunnerful Snoopy, hoo owns da wunnerful Adrian, haff gon on her
jurney to da Brij. I hab ast mine Meowmie two greet herseff...
Forum: Cat community March 7th 10, 06:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By mosey =^..^=
Greetings

"Norm W."
On Mar 5, 7:54 pm, Adam
Norm W. wrote:
Hi everyone. I just joined the group and wanted to say hello. My mom
owned a cat for many years and was so glad to have a companion for...
Forum: Cat community March 6th 10, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By mosey =^..^=
Mrrrrrt? hi hiiiiiiii

"The Fur Conspiracy"
On Fri, 5 Mar 2010 12:54:00 -0800, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

[more shreddz]

Ohhhhhhhhh haow yung r yerownelfs den? Doo yew gotz inny pixshurz uff
yerownselfs dat yoo...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8