Showing results 1 to 25 of 101
Search took 0.67 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 17th 08, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~
A candle for Cleo

"Dan M" wrote in message
I didn't realize Cleopatra died. I lit a candle for her.

Jill

Her abcess wasn't healing, so we...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 17th 08, 09:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~
I hope you can open this!!

Attack kitty!!

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/PerthPurplePenguin/vids/?action=view&current=cvUMHvLZ.flv

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

"CatNipped" wrote in message
We are so f*cked! Ben just called to tell me he's losing his job!

Lor,

Have Ben go to Home...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 5th 08, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 42
Posted By ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~
Lindy is on her way out

"Joy" wrote in message
I don't know how much longer it will be, but Lindy is failing, slowly but
surely. She eats a little less...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 30th 08, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~
URGENT Kili Update (not good)

"jmcquown" wrote in message
kili/Christy can no longer breathe on her own. She's on a ventilator.
Her husband is waiting for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 29th 08, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~
Kili Update

"jmcquown" wrote in message
The news is not good. She's been moved to ICU. Her lungs are filling
with fluid. Pneumonia, most...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 28th 08, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~
Cosmo is gone

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
I am so sorry to tell you that Coomo is gone.

The fluids did nothing for him, eith either...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 25th 08, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~
I Bury My Mother Today

"Bridget" wrote in message
I will say a special prayer and light a candle at 1:30 for your mother and
you and your...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 25th 08, 12:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~
Could Use Some Purrs

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I'm having a pretty bad day, pain wise. I could use some purrs to help me
get through the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 22nd 08, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~
Too Cut Ozzy

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I don't usually post the pictures I take for my Christmas cards until after
I've sent out my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 22nd 08, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 58
Posted By ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~
My Mother Died

OMG, Jill!! I'm shocked... I thought she still had life left in her. I
don't know what to say, except, I am so, so sorry. Jill, you are in my
prayers and will remain there for quite some...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 21st 08, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~
Mom Update 11/20/2008

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Steve Touchstone wrote:
On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 01:35:07 -0500, "jmcquown"
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 21st 08, 12:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~
Good luck wishes for Tara please!

wrote in message
I am hoping against hope that my little tortoiseshell foster-cat Tara
may...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 20th 08, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~
Xoxo going to the surgeon today

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
We have an appointment to take Xoxo in for a consult with the surgeon in 3
hours. If he decides the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 20th 08, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~
Mom Update 11/20/2008

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I managed to get some sleep last night. But the poor CNA who sat with her
had a time of it. The CNA...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 20th 08, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 67
Posted By ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~
Gone, but not forgotten. Felix 5/99 to 11/17.08

"Cheryl" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 08, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 67
Posted By ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~
Gone, but not forgotten. Felix 5/99 to 11/17.08

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 08, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~
Mom Update 11/19/08 Oops!

"jmcquown" wrote in message
hopitus wrote:
On Nov 19, 1:03 pm, "jmcquown" wrote:
hopitus...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 08, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~
Another Sammy search false alarm

"Dan M" wrote in message
I was very hopeful yesterday - I got a call from a farmer a little way
outside of town who had seen my Sammy...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 08, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~
The Mothership! The Mothership!

"Bridget" wrote in message
Stripey Thing is sitting on card table staring off into the wall.When
ever I look over,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 19th 08, 12:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~
Mom Update 11/19/08 Oops!

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I didn't think I'd need anyone here with Mom at night. I let the CNA leave
at 7PM last night and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 18th 08, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~
Mom Update 11/18/2008 (OT)

"jmcquown" wrote in message
It's been pretty much an all-day ordeal, but Mom's home. When I met her
at the door and the guys...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 18th 08, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 67
Posted By ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~
Gone, but not forgotten. Felix 5/99 to 11/17.08

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article , Matthew
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 18th 08, 01:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~
For those of us with d*gs

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 18th 08, 12:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~
For those of us with d*gs

"jmcquown" wrote in message