Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sylvia AKA Pit2nya
Forum: Cat community July 19th 17, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Sylvia AKA Pit2nya
UPDATED: July, 2017 Offseefurrz ov ...UPDATED...

*** Offseefurrz ov Catmerica, by title and rank ***
Original Grand Pooh-Bah ... Lovable Louise
Grand Pooh-Bah ... P2nya
Vice Grand Pooh-Bah ... Sundance
Prezident uf...
Forum: Cat community July 19th 17, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Sylvia AKA Pit2nya
Myown horribul, no-gud, furry bad day

On Monday, July 17, 2017 at 4:50:57 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Yesfurday Meowmie lefted out sum milk in a bole after she eeted sum cereul. I figured she lefted it fur me -- cuz why...
Forum: Cat community May 12th 17, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By Sylvia AKA Pit2nya
A new investigation, in Las Vegas

On Friday, May 5, 2017 at 2:18:31 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Hooray fur da Countess! Deer Countess, if yoo iznt going to travel any mor, I trust dat we kan vizzit yurownself heer in...
Forum: Cat community May 12th 17, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Sylvia AKA Pit2nya
Another RB announcement

On Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 5:06:18 AM UTC-7, Samuel Redcat wrote:
Tragedy has visited the Waterman family again. Just days after Pooky
crossed the Rainbow Bridge, so did our friend Mosey.
Forum: Cat community August 21st 16, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Sylvia AKA Pit2nya
I yam BAK!!!!!

On Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 5:05:34 PM UTC-7, Sylvia AKA Pit2nya wrote:
Meowmee jumpt thru awlla Giggles Hoopz, an heer I Yam! I gneed tu pozt da roster, but I've bin away furra longlong tyme. ...
Forum: Cat community August 21st 16, 05:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Sylvia AKA Pit2nya
I yam BAK!!!!!

On Monday, August 15, 2016 at 10:50:14 AM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Yay yay yay! Toonya iz bak!!!!! Happee danse! Happee danse! I missed yurownself so much, Sweetee!

[Sundance...
Forum: Cat community August 21st 16, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5

On Monday, August 15, 2016 at 6:39:45 AM UTC-7, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
On 8/14/16 7:05 PM, wrote:
Meowmee jumpt thru awlla Giggles Hoopz, an heer I Yam! I gneed tu pozt da...
Forum: Cat community August 21st 16, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Sylvia AKA Pit2nya
Southern Catifurnia kitties please check in

On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 6:21:25 AM UTC-7, Ranger MacDude wrote:
Is any of our Catmunity members in the area affected by the Blue Cut fire?

I know dat Mr Gruff, living wif my Unka Pat...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8