Showing results 1 to 25 of 80
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 3rd 08, 05:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
I have discovered

I totally agree Granby.
Kyla
"Granby"
"never give anyone a hard time"

NEVER!
"Will in New Haven"
On Jul 30, 3:12 pm, "Granby" :
I have discovered that putting someone in KF does no...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 3rd 08, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
A new name for Buffy the Garage Cat

"Gandalf"
Since it was pointed out that Buffy's new human would likely change his
name, I have chosen another name for him.

His new name is Lucky, the name of my beloved RB tuxedo kitty....
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 3rd 08, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
We've moved!

Welcome to the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
We live in Washington State, but it IS beautiful up here.
Congrats on hubby's new job and yours too.
Hope you like it up he)
Kyla
from near Seattle,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 3rd 08, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Purrs Please

Purrs lovingly sent from our home to yours for Bush Baby to be okay
Hug
Kyla and Clowder
"Gandalf"
On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 08:04:38 -0700 (PDT), "Smokie Darling (Annie)"
wrote:

One of my little...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 3rd 08, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 147
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
I thought I was dying

Okay, may I ask what good is an appendix? I had mine removed back in
1972 when my youngest daughter was born. (by C-Section)
Kyla
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Kitty Farmcat is doing well

So glad to hear KFC is doing better.:) That is good news.
Purrs sent for her and you both with love.
Love
Kyla & Mosey

"Christina Websell" ...
I've not updated about KFC for a while now. She's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 147
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
I thought I was dying

bastXXXette
Oopsie! I wrote:

Actually, it's illegal for a medical establishment to refuse treatment
to someone who can't pay, if it's a life-and-death emergency. So in
those
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 147
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
I thought I was dying

bastXXXette
Kyla =^. .^=`
Yes, gas can be quite painful. GasX usually works for me. And Rolaids.
I can't have anything done about anyting without health insurance,
so if I have a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Ping Charleen

The items you asked for will be sent out next week by priority mail.
I am happy to help and hope the items help also. :)
Hug
Kyla
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 147
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
I thought I was dying

bastXXXette
Pat

I sure hope it's not my GB, and it shouldn't be....

I'm glad it wasn't a heart attack. Ironically I had received an email
yesterday from a friend (one of those "send...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Hey, I have an idea!

"Sara"
"Kyla =^. .^=`" .com...

"Joy" ...
What if all of us who want the threads with Kyla's name in them to die
just stopped posting in them, or even reading them?

Sounds...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Weird - OT

"Sherry"
On Aug 2, 1:17?pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
Yesterday, when eating a soft pita Panini(sp?) a piece of a tooth broke
off
(when I crunched down, at first I thought it was glass that had...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Breaking news: Update on Buffy the Garage Cat

Bless your kind heart for taking Buffy in, and making him comfortable.
purrs for Buffy to be okay, and I hope he finds his owners.
Hug
Kyla
"Gandalf" ...
On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 11:48:46 +0100,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 147
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
I thought I was dying

"kilikini"
Irulan wrote:
wow, hope you're doing much better. I had
something similar happen to me years ago,
which turned out to be a gall bladder attack. I
thought I was having a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 08, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Retirement is here

Congratulations MaryL. I hope you have a great trip too
Hug
Kyla
"Charleen Welton" ...
Congratulations MaryL! May you have the most wonderful relaxing and
enjoyable trip possible. Lots of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 30th 08, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 550
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Peace Ping Kyla

"Matthew"

"CatNipped"
"Matthew"
The repurcussions would be nothing if it were not for malice. Nothing
she said had to be addressed but for the desire to one-up someone. Why
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 30th 08, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
I have discovered

"Daniel Mahoney"
On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 14:12:56 -0500, Granby wrote:

I have discovered that putting someone in KF does no good, they just keep
showing on other posts of people I read.

I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 30th 08, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
I have discovered

I know what you mean, Granby. I too wish people would stop all this stuff
and get back into our 'family' type caring thing you mentioned.
I too want peace and harmony, and I too know life isn't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 30th 08, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 550
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
I'm Sorry

Granby, I was raised as a Mormon, and they are very anti-Gay, so I decided I
didn't want to be a Mormon any more, because of that, and other reasons as
well. I've had many gay men friends whom...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 30th 08, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 550
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Food I'm Sorry

"Suz" ...
On Jul 27, 5:56?am, "Yowie"

On Jul 26, 9:05 am, Suz On Jul 25, 8:09?am, Will in New Haven

:
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 30th 08, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 550
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Ping Kyla

"Will in New Haven"
On Jul 30, 2:17 pm, Sherry
On Jul 30, 11:34 am, Will in New Haven

wrote:
"Lurkers support me in email." Lo****ingL UseNet cliche #14C rears its
ugly head.

So...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 30th 08, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 550
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Ping Kyla

Hugs from our house too, Will
Kyla
--who thinks hugs are great

"Granby" ...
Hugs from our house too.
"Will in New Haven" ...
On Jul 30, 11:34 am, "CatNipped" :

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 30th 08, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 550
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Ping Kyla

"Victor Martinez"
On Jul 30, 10:34 am, "CatNipped" :
ROTFLMAO! No *way* is Kyla going to put anybody in a kill-file! She's like
a kid craving attention - *any* attention, even if negative. Once...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 30th 08, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 550
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Ping Kyla

bastXXXette
Will in New Haven
The repurcussions would be nothing if it were not for malice. Nothing
she said had to be addressed but for the desire to one-up someone. Why
would...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 30th 08, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 550
Posted By Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]
Ping Kyla

"Wayne Mitchell"
"CatNipped" :

Even so, I don't think this set a record in rpca for thread drift!
;

Heidi want to know what all this talk of drifting thread is about. She's
surprised...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 80