Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cat Lover
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 25th 08, 12:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Cat Lover
Ozzy the orange cat

On Jun 22, 9:00*am, "blkcatgal" wrote:
Very handsome....gotta love those orange boys!

S.
--
**Visit me and my cats athttp://www.island-cats.com/**
---"Cat Lover"...

I took a nice photo of Ozzy and wanted to share, Enjoy. Judy
http://postphotos.shutterpoint.com
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 20th 08, 10:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Cat Lover
Up In Smoke: Part 2

On May 19, 5:39*pm, outsider wrote:
Cat Lover wrote in news:fe144ec8-4a21-40c2-
:

Hi, I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 20th 08, 10:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Cat Lover
Up In Smoke: Part 2

On May 19, 5:15*pm, honeybunch wrote:
On May 19, 4:04*pm, Cat Lover wrote:

Hi, I made a small slide show of Smokey Bear. If your interested...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 19th 08, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Cat Lover
Up In Smoke: Part 2

Hi, I made a small slide show of Smokey Bear. If your interested here
is the link, shes a pretty gray cat with personality to boot....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 15th 08, 09:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Cat Lover
Just for you FYI

We have a 10 foot chain link fence around the whole place, and Its a
big place with fencing all but the driveway and we got a plan for
that, then we have 4X2 fencing area about 20 feet by 20 feet,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 15th 08, 09:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Cat Lover
Cats and Chickens

On May 12, 11:56*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"news" wrote in message

"Cat Lover"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 12th 08, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Cat Lover
Cats and Chickens

I was told they would never get along. Well Im breaking them. 3 cats
are mingling with 7 chickens. Its so funny to watch. Now I have a dog
to break in with them. I love my animals free so its this or...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 12th 08, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Cat Lover
Where'd our STUFF go?

On May 12, 6:28*am, jmc wrote:
The movers came today, the house is empty except for the furniture that
belongs to the house (rental). *Poor Meep... put her in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 9th 08, 10:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Cat Lover
Maine Coon Cat

On May 9, 12:33*am, jello73 wrote:
I would like to hear from anyone with the problem of a cat jumping up
on tables, counters and also being very fast in going in open...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 9th 08, 10:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By Cat Lover
Our Ozzy

I have 3 cats, a dog, and 7 new chickens. Ozzy and the other cats
have been meeting the chickens. The chickens are still alive but we
have had to disipline the cats a small amount. Ozzy has decided...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 5th 08, 09:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By Cat Lover
Attic Cat Is Out

On May 4, 8:56*am, Lynne wrote:
gfc wrote:
So I went upstairs and found out that
the attic door was open again! *We piled about 40 lbs in front of it
and I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 4th 08, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By Cat Lover
Ozzy

Ozzy is still doing good with the chickens. When they all run at him
at once he gets a little nervous. Now I have to break in 2 other cats
and a dog.. what a lot of work this is. Sorry I havent been...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 23rd 08, 07:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Cat Lover
Im so Proud of Ozzy The orange Cat

We recently got chickens. The neighboors dog came over and the cat
attacked him. The dog tried but the cat was on his face and wanted him
out of here. He wouldnt leave. We finally had to shoot off...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14