Showing results 1 to 25 of 276
Search took 1.87 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 13th 12, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Other cat names (was New Mommy!!)

Meeko
Coconut
Tao
Phoebe
Pretzel
Truffle
Emerald (Em or Emmy for short)
Jade
Mouse
Marshmallow
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 13th 12, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
New Mommy!!

I promised Pooh when she crossed over that I find another kitty (via
rescue). Pooh loved her home and she knew that another kitty saved was one
less feline outside in cold weather, with no food,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 3rd 12, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Finally getting settled...

FINALLY moved in!! The cats are in heaven with windows opened and two new
cat tree houses. I still have a ton of stuff to do, but the living areas
are all settled. It is so wonderful to see Maui...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 10th 11, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
OT - My "huge" wound

"CatNipped" wrote in message ...

The home nurse took measurements when she removed the woundvac Monday
(it's actually healed more since then). It was 1.1...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 30th 11, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
The move was a success!!

"hopitus" wrote in message

On Oct 28, 11:37 am*LiveLoveLaugh* wrote:
Two Siamese and two small dogs successfully moved...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 29th 11, 12:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
(OT) I might be moving... purrs?

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

I'm in a dispute with the home owners association and have an appointment
with a lawyer on Monday. The home owners association...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 28th 11, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
The move was a success!!

Two Siamese and two small dogs successfully moved from NY to FL!! Me and
the furry crew have been living in a hotel (pet friendly) for 3 weeks. It's
a bit cramped, so we are READY to move into...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 6th 11, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Really, really surprised!!

The packers came today. Boxes and paper flying. I figured the cats would
be up in the basement rafters. Quite the opposite!! I was so surprised!!
They were out snooping, getting in boxes and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 24th 11, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
(Way OT) I just love this song

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

Phil Collins. Perfect fit stepping in for Peter Gabriel on lead vocals AND
playing the drums...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 24th 11, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
The lure of the milk bottle ring

"Jane" wrote in message

Okay, I've heard so much about the infamous milk bottle rings, but I never
had one to test. But,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 23rd 11, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
OT - WOO-HOO

"CatNipped" wrote in message ...

I just got off my digital scale, it read 103.7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woooooooooooooo friggin' Hooooooooooooo!

------

That's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 22nd 11, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
OT - What's Your Secret Weakness?

"CatNipped" wrote in message ...

On 7/21/2011 11:45 PM, Sherry wrote:
On Jul 21, 2:52 pm, wrote:
Worst Restaurant Food In...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 20th 11, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Foster kitten rescue - Massive KFW!!

"Mischief" wrote in message

Some folks here who follow me on Facebook will know that I recently
took in another furry...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 17th 11, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 42
cat feed dishes----what do you use ?

"Michael Lane" wrote in message

I been feeding mine from stainless steel bowls, but have discovered
that they like eating wet food off a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 16th 11, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
how many times day u empty cat box ?

"Michael Lane" wrote in message

since I am retire usually three times a day. sumtimes 4

-------

Two cats, three litter boxes changed...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 15th 11, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
OT - Weight Purrs Request

"CatNipped" wrote in message ...

OK, I wasn't going to say anything to anybody so that I wouldn't jinx
myself (sorry, I do believe in bad luck, either that or...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 12th 11, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Ping: Hopitus

Got the coupon and note today. That was very, very kind of you. Both Oscar
and myself thank you from the tips of our paws!! :o)

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 11th 11, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Baby snow leopards

x"MaryL" wrote in message

You like pictures of kittens? Then look at these baby snow leopards
(triplets) at a Swiss zoo. Be sure to click on...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 6th 11, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Rainbow Bridge poem set to music

This is the strangest thing. I've gotten back in touch w/a very dear friend
from grade school (thanks to Face Book). We can hardly wait to see each
other at the reunion at the end of this month. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 6th 11, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Rainbow Bridge poem set to music

'Am trying to find the rainbow bridge set to music. There are several, but
there's one special one I can't seem to find. Any help??

Thanks!!

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 6th 11, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Rainbow Bridge poem set to music

'Am trying to find the rainbow bridge set to music. There are several, but
there's one special one I can't seem to find. Any help??

Thanks!!

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 6th 11, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Ping LLL Laurie in upstate NY

"hopitus" wrote in message

Well I know your addy is munged so posting here. I have a coupon
worth $5 off a carton of that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 4th 11, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
OT - Controversial Question

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

"CatNipped" wrote in message ...

LOL - well, to some. Do you love Lady Gaga or hate...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 1st 11, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Got It!

"CatNipped" wrote in message ...

We received Sammy's headstone today. It's is *SO* beautiful it made me cry.
It surprised my how heavy it was - 23 pounds! Just...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 29th 11, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
The saddest signature block (Not OT)

"Lesley" wrote in message

As of half an hour ago I must get used to signing myself as:

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 276