Showing results 1 to 25 of 139
Search took 0.42 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lis
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 26th 07, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Lis
Cat can tell when nursing home residents will die

On Jul 25, 7:50 pm, Brian Link wrote:
Haven't done a ton of back-research on this, but the article is
alarming, and from a non-tabloid source, apparently.

Most of us folks...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 5th 07, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Lis
Is this feeding method safe?

On Jul 3, 2:19 pm, "
wrote:
My sister feeds her cat partly with food from cans with pull tabs.
She pulls the top off, then puts the can down at...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 3rd 07, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Lis
Cats can trigger allergic reactions in 25% of people, say researchers

On Jul 2, 5:18 am, Eddy Bentley
wrote:
Hi all. I don't want to worry anyone, but this report in this morning's
paper is interesting news for us...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 2nd 07, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Lis
Question About Cat Memories?

On Jul 1, 9:42 pm, Curse Of Millhaven wrote:
Okay a few months ago I was walking down this lonely stretch of road
late late at night. I came across this cat on the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 29th 07, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 139
Posted By Lis
Scottish Fold kitten seems lonely or in heat!

On Jun 28, 4:40 pm, "
wrote:
Usenet doesn't work like that, and the persons who starts a thread has
no special rights or powers when it...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 28th 07, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 139
Posted By Lis
Scottish Fold kitten seems lonely or in heat!

On Jun 28, 1:04 pm, "
wrote:
Wow, wtf are you guys talking about? I thought this was about my cats.
Chill out, take this conversation...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 26th 07, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 139
Posted By Lis
Scottish Fold kitten seems lonely or in heat!

On Jun 26, 8:27 am, sheelagh wrote:
On 26 Jun, 06:54, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 23:29:31 +0000,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 21st 07, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 129
Posted By Lis
My cats have never been out

On Jun 19, 7:07 pm, wrote:
Lynne wrote:

on Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:37:19 GMT, Patty wrote:

Oh, and we've...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 18th 07, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 36
Posted By Lis
Bats can Give Cats Rabies?

On Jun 17, 2:44 pm, sheelagh wrote:

snip

I think it might not be a bad idea to think about injecting for
rabies, but only if there was good reason to... or...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 18th 07, 07:05 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 46
Posted By Lis
Help, my cat is a serial killer!

On Jun 17, 7:58 am, "Garret Swayne" wrote:
Well thanks for all the comments. I know hunting is an instinct in cats.
But really, that doesn't make me feel any better...
Forum: Cats - misc June 18th 07, 07:05 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 43
Posted By Lis
Help, my cat is a serial killer!

On Jun 17, 7:58 am, "Garret Swayne" wrote:
Well thanks for all the comments. I know hunting is an instinct in cats.
But really, that doesn't make me feel any better...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 18th 07, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 26
Posted By Lis
Vets and Canadians

On Jun 18, 10:21 am, James wrote:
Do you get a annual checkup for yourself? Health insurance don't
include checkups. If you had to pay $40 for the MD to check an itchy
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 11th 07, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Lis
introducing our cat to a new dog

On Jun 8, 12:12 pm, wrote:
Hi All,

We're getting a puppy - any suggestions on what we can do to make this
transition easier for our 4 year old cat?

TIA,

myk
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 7th 07, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 40
Posted By Lis
Horrific Night

On Jun 4, 10:19 pm, wrote:
On Jun 4, 9:55 pm, Sherry wrote:

On Jun 4, 8:31 pm, wrote:

I was awakened at about 4am, I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 6th 07, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
Posted By Lis
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

On Jun 5, 10:12 pm, bookie wrote:
On 5 Jun, 20:30, Lis wrote:

On Jun 5, 6:40 am, sheelagh wrote:

Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 5th 07, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
Posted By Lis
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

On Jun 5, 6:40 am, sheelagh wrote:
On 5 Jun, 00:15, "Matthew" wrote:

"bookie" wrote in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 5th 07, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
Posted By Lis
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

On Jun 5, 12:20 pm, bookie wrote:
On 5 Jun, 16:24, "Matthew" wrote:

"sheelagh"

Sheelagh It was...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 3rd 07, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
Posted By Lis
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

On Jun 1, 7:23 pm, bookie wrote:
On 2 Jun, 00:05, wrote:

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 05:13:44 GMT, "Lilah Morgan"

Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 3rd 07, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Lis
Lots of Pets in need of homes, the shelters are full =(

On Jun 2, 9:28 am, sheelagh wrote:
On 2 Jun, 10:40, Lis wrote:

On Jun 1, 9:49 pm, sheelagh ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 2nd 07, 10:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On Jun 1, 9:49 pm, sheelagh wrote:
On Jun 2, 1:38 am, wrote:

Lots of Pets in need of homes, the shelters are full =(

Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 2nd 07, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
Posted By Lis
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

On Jun 1, 9:12 pm, sheelagh wrote:
On 1 Jun, 19:03, bookie wrote:

On 1 Jun, 15:54, Lis wrote:

Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 2nd 07, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
Posted By Lis
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

On Jun 1, 2:03 pm, bookie wrote:
On 1 Jun, 15:54, Lis wrote:

On May 31, 6:32 pm, bookie wrote:

On...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 1st 07, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
Posted By Lis
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

On May 31, 6:32 pm, bookie wrote:
On 31 May, 19:35, Lis wrote:

On May 30, 9:14 pm, bookie wrote:

Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 31st 07, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
Posted By Lis
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

On May 31, 8:37 am, bookie wrote:
On 31 May, 07:43, "Lilah Morgan" wrote:

"bookie" wrote in message

Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 31st 07, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 208
Posted By Lis
My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

On May 30, 9:14 pm, bookie wrote:

snip

anyway think about the differences in attitudes between us; you have
your cats declawed and have pristine furniture, we have...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 139