A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: cshenk
Forum: Cat community April 7th 19, 02:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By cshenk
Pleez purr fur a sweet girl goggie

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Frenz, pleez purr fur Meowmie's niece goggie Penny. She is a furry
sweet girl, akordin to Meowmie. In her yunger yeerz, she luvved to go
bakpakkin wif herown...
Forum: Cat community April 6th 19, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By cshenk
Officers of Catamerica, April 2019

ann wrote:

On 4/6/2019 12:31 AM, Pit2nya wrote:
On Friday, April 5, 2019 at 1:49:35 PM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
OSSEEFURRZ OV CATMERICA ,APRIL , 2019
*** Offseefurrz ov Catmerica, by...
Forum: Cat community April 5th 19, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By cshenk
Cash took a sudden change

Pit2nya wrote:

Purrz fur diz wunnerfull goggy at the Bridge. Lotza odder goggiez,
and even kitties gather rownd the sleeping goggy, so he will not be
alone when he wakes up in this new place...
Forum: Cat community April 5th 19, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By cshenk
Officers list of April 2019, by name (with notes)

A Meowmie and FangzAssistant Offseefurs Lizt Keepurr
Beauty Secretary of Fudzs
Beauty - Secretary Uv Hoomin Welfare
Books - Assitant to vice grand Poohboah
Daisy-Chan - Prezident uf...
Forum: Cat community April 5th 19, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By cshenk
Officers of Catamerica, April 2019

OSSEEFURRZ OV CATMERICA ,APRIL , 2019
*** Offseefurrz ov Catmerica, by title and rank ***
Original Grand Pooh-Bah - Lovable Louise
Grand Pooh-Bah - P2nya
Vice Grand Pooh-Bah - Sundance
Assitant...
Forum: Cat community April 4th 19, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By cshenk
A new awakening at the bridge, Cash

Cash doesnt really want to wake up. He's sniffing flowers he knows
were not in his back yard. He's trying to pretend he's not where he
thinks he is.

A familiar scent comes by and lays by him. He...
Forum: Cat community April 4th 19, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By cshenk
Cash took a sudden change

Dan Mahoney wrote:

All of us here are purring our best for Cash.

Sammy

Thank you all. Cash joined the rainbow bridge today.
Forum: Cat community April 3rd 19, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By cshenk
Cash took a sudden change

Sorry to say, but Cash failed to eat yesterday and this morning.

After vet trip, he was referred to a pet hospital. They did expanded
tests like CAT scans.

He's now possibly got spleen, liver and...
Forum: Cat community March 16th 19, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By cshenk
Please excuse small 2foot note

Dan Mahoney wrote:

Auntie Carol, it sounds like you're doing just fine. Lots of purrs
and tail wags from our house for you, the 4foots, and their humans.

Sammy

Smile, it's been an awesome...
Forum: Cat community March 16th 19, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By cshenk
Meowmie needs to watch her language!

Pit2nya wrote:

On Wednesday, January 30, 2019 at 6:30:48 PM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
Wez hiding!

She's dealing wif da tax monster....

Uh Huh...I over-stand!
Meowmee took mine gezt...
Forum: Cat community February 26th 19, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By cshenk
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

[Sundance puts on some big pots of water to boil and lines some
bamboo steamers with cabbage leaves. In some steamers, he puts
chopped pork, shrimp, and...
Forum: Cat community February 23rd 19, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By cshenk
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

cshenk wrote:

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

[Sundance drops some mice into the fryer (some wrapped in bacon) and
puts some bacon on the griddle. When they're ready, he arranges them
Forum: Cat community February 23rd 19, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By cshenk
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

If yoo want, yoo kan juss eet da eelfishy plain. Wud yoo rather hab
sum potstikkerz, or maybe dim sum?

Sundance

Iowna pops up her head and licks her lips...
Forum: Cat community February 22nd 19, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By cshenk
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

[Sundance drops some mice into the fryer (some wrapped in bacon) and
puts some bacon on the griddle. When they're ready, he arranges them
on a big plate and...
Forum: Cat community February 20th 19, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By cshenk
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

ann wrote:

On 2/17/2019 10:59 AM, cshenk wrote:
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

The uther day I got taked to da TED agin, an it wuz a furry
diffycult vizzit. When it wuz awl...
Forum: Cat community February 20th 19, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By cshenk
Please excuse small 2foot note

Mishi wrote:

On Monday, February 18, 2019 at 1:25:33 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
I added Rosey (am told they are a little confused at names but they
think this one is Rose Marie).

Forum: Cat community February 18th 19, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By cshenk
Please excuse small 2foot note

I added Rosey (am told they are a little confused at names but they
*think* this one is Rose Marie).

It's actually a real puppy. There was a bad accident Saturday caused
by an elder person who...
Forum: Cat community February 18th 19, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By cshenk
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Welkum, welkum! Yoo iz owr firstest kustomerz! I see yoo haz sum
refreshmintz alreddy. Pleez let myownself know if I kan git yoo
enneefing else.

Forum: Cat community February 17th 19, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By cshenk
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

The uther day I got taked to da TED agin, an it wuz a furry diffycult
vizzit. When it wuz awl ober, I just wantid to go sumware an relakz
wif a nice cup of nip...
Forum: Cat community February 3rd 19, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By cshenk
We'z having a party!

ann wrote:

On 1/24/2019 8:57 AM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
Jocko the Diving Cat pops out of the teleporter, followed
immediately by Big Mama, Pepe, an Gigi. Hearing that Ranger has the
stereo...
Forum: Cat community January 31st 19, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By cshenk
Meowmie needs to watch her language!

Wez hiding!

She's dealing wif da tax monster....
Forum: Cat community January 20th 19, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By cshenk
Iowna and Dasisy-chan warm up

It is getting cold here. Cash scooted to the bigger memory foam bed
and Daisy-chan into her pumpkin. Iowna decided the pumpkin was best
and scooted in butt-first so she fit with Daisy-chan.
Forum: Cat community December 26th 18, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By cshenk
to our sekret santa

Dan Mahoney wrote:

On Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at 8:51:15 AM UTC-6, ann wrote:
Our package arrived and Mommy let me open it. Thank you. I have
been playing with the toys and eating the...
Forum: Cat community December 26th 18, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By cshenk
Da Ted trips

cshenk wrote:

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Dere iz a roomer dat I iz goin to da TED soon, but I know dat
Meowmie kant possiblee be dat meen. I iz a older kittee now, an I
dezerbz...
Forum: Cat community December 24th 18, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By cshenk
to our sekret santa

Dan Mahoney wrote:

Ours arrived also! I sprayed the catnip on the blanky and P2nya
enjoyed laying on it and 'wriggling. The treats will last a year!
The pot holders are cute, and the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

Forum Jump