Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Zzzzzzzz
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 2nd 07, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Zzzzzzzz
Need help from Spanish speakers, please

Victor Martinez wrote:
tanadashoes wrote:
and any other phrases that might make the next week go a little
better.

Gracias (thank you), por favor (please) will go a long way.

This is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 4th 07, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Zzzzzzzz
RPCA FAQ version 2.0

Mark Edwards wrote:
I had some free time on my hands this weekend (big grin) - I've
checked with Yowie, and have updated and rehomed the RPCA FAQ, and
will take over maintenance of it:

Forum: Cat anecdotes December 28th 06, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Zzzzzzzz
Cat vs bear

(delurk)
:)
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 13th 06, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Zzzzzzzz
Cat turns in mid-air

Micha wrote:
snipped, but read

This really reminds of my adopted cat. My black furred cat was constantly at
war with my dog. But the white furred cat, when she cried out, my d*g rushed
over to...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4