Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: MatSav
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 18th 10, 07:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 98
Posted By MatSav
Gas Installations (was Census)

"Jofirey" wrote :

Charlie was getting a little heated up over the census. (Not
like he fills it out, he just listens to entirely too much TV
and talk...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 17th 10, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By MatSav
Silly Cats :)

"Judith Latham" wrote in message

There's nothing to me as fascinating as the differing
personalities of our
fur...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 14th 10, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By MatSav
OT - I Apologize

Lesley wrote:
On Mar 13, 1:01 pm, "MatSav" matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl
| dot
pipex | dot | com wrote:

I would have thought that only those with a Hugh Jass
(copyright -...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 14th 10, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By MatSav
Since it is time to change your Clock ALSO CHECK

Lesley wrote:
On Mar 14, 2:07 am, "MatSav" matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl
| dot
pipex | dot | com wrote:

If your extinguisher is a dry-powder type, it should be
inverted
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 14th 10, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By MatSav
-OT- Cheap clock

---MIKE--- wrote:
I bought an inexpensive clock last winter at Wal-mart. It was
made in
China and only cost about $12. When I plugged it in it went
right to
the correct time. In March...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 14th 10, 10:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By MatSav
Since it is time to change your Clock ALSO CHECK

jmcquown wrote:
"Matthew" wrote in message
Time to check also
your smoke alarms and change...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 13th 10, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By MatSav
OT - I Apologize

Lesley wrote:
On Mar 13, 11:25 am, hopitus wrote:

Hugh Jackman.

How could I have forgotten the lovely Mr Jackman? I'm gonna
need a
bigger bathroom at this...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 13th 10, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By MatSav
Mama's Hat

"MLB" wrote in message
MatSav wrote:
"MLB" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 13th 10, 10:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By MatSav
Mama's Hat

"MLB" wrote in message

Robert Lewis Stevenson's poem

I have a little shadow that goes round and round with me
And what can be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 7th 10, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By MatSav
Candles for Snoopy

"Adrian" wrote in message

Thank you [Yowie and MatSav] for your kind thoughts, I've been
looking at both [gratefulness candle] pages...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 7th 10, 10:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By MatSav
Candles for Snoopy

"Yowie" wrote in message
Feel free to light a candle here to honour the memory of
Adrian's Snoopy:

Forum: Cat anecdotes March 7th 10, 09:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By MatSav
A Candle for Snoopy

"Kyla =^,,^=" wrote in message

I went to the Candle site, where Adrian has the loving way of
lighting the candles, and I do hope I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 5th 10, 09:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By MatSav
Come to Babcia, Mama

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote in
message ...

moonglow minnow wrote:

There are a lot of things that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 15th 10, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By MatSav
a bit of nostalgia

wrote in message

One song I can remember being totally obsessed with as a little
kid
was Puff the Magic...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 13th 10, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By MatSav
Purrs for a friend (OT)

"Lesley" wrote in message
Dave got an email Thursday from a friend of ours... ...who has
been...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 4th 10, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 136
Posted By MatSav
OT - I'm *REALLY* Angry Now

Jofirey wrote:

Does left brain/right brain extend to sight and hearing as well
as
physical dexterity?

Most people have a dominant eye, but it may not be the same as
your dominant hand. See...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 4th 10, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 136
Posted By MatSav
OT - I'm *REALLY* Angry Now

Yowie wrote:

Like Hop, whilst I am right handed for writing and mousing, I
am left
handed for undoing jars and winding handles...

I think you'll find that most people are left-handed for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 3rd 10, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 136
Posted By MatSav
OT - I'm *REALLY* Angry Now

wrote in message
What is mirror writing? Do you just mean writing backwards?

There's probably more than one...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 3rd 10, 10:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 136
Posted By MatSav
OT - I'm *REALLY* Angry Now

"Joy" wrote in message
"Adrian" wrote in message
I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 3rd 10, 09:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 136
Posted By MatSav
OT - I'm *REALLY* Angry Now

"Joy" wrote in message

...When I worked in the security department of a classified
program, the engineers working...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 31st 10, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 70
Posted By MatSav
Got an "I Can Do Everything" Phone...

CatNipped wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message

Perhaps I should reinstate my old sig. A house is not a home,
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 30th 10, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 70
Posted By MatSav
Got an "I Can Do Everything" Phone...

Takayuki wrote:
Lesley wrote:

On Jan 30, 9:42 am, "MatSav" matthew | dot | savage | at |
dsl |
dot
pipex | dot | com wrote:
you don't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 30th 10, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 70
Posted By MatSav
Got an "I Can Do Everything" Phone...

Lesley wrote:
On Jan 30, 8:21 am, "CatNipped"
wrote:
, I can remember my high-school locker combination, but I
can't for the life of me remember what number...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 29th 10, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By MatSav
A box in the mail

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message

snip a reply to comments by a Troll

Put TNMM in your kill file. I have.

--
MatSav
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 27th 10, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

http://www.pdsa.org.uk/pet-health-advice/pdsa-pet-fit-club

--
MatSav
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500