Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: -L.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 17th 06, 08:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By -L.
kittens w/ major flea prob

Wendy wrote:

Information about Advantage®
Advantage® flea control works fast to kill fleas on dogs and cats.
Advantage® kills 98% of fleas within 12 hours and continues to work for up
to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 17th 06, 08:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By -L.
kittens w/ major flea prob

Wendy wrote:
"-L." wrote in message

Wendy wrote:
She could ask her vet about Capstar.

Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 12th 06, 08:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By -L.
kittens w/ major flea prob

Wendy wrote:
She could ask her vet about Capstar.

Advantage is *far* more safe than Capstar and it works over time,
whereas Capstar will only kill fleas imediately.

-L.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 12th 06, 08:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By -L.
kittens w/ major flea prob

ensoul wrote:
they're not mine, my boys are a yea and half old.....my friend Penny
has 4 cats, one just had litter, we think they're 4 weeks old, all the
cats are infested (none of cats are out...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 12th 06, 08:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By -L.
Ugh - End of our rope with constipation...

Us wrote:
Hi again everyone...

Thank you all very much for the prompt and informative responses... I
have answers to a couple of questions...

- The litter we use is standard Wal-Mart...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 12th 06, 08:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By -L.
Cat Claw Ripped Out

Bgarland2011 wrote:
Is there anything that can be done for a cat that has ripped out one of his
front claws?

This is called an avulsed nail. It needs to be surgically removed.

-L.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6