Showing results 1 to 25 of 53
Search took 0.55 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kyla \=^..^=\
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 21st 10, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 98
Posted By Kyla \=^..^=\
TV Shows Cuss Words Census

"Jofirey"

"AZ Nomad" On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 19:04:20 -0700,
Jofirey

"Kyla "=^..^="" ...

"Adrian"
Kyla "=^..^=" wrote:
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 21st 10, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Kyla \=^..^=\
Amber out of character

"---MIKE
Kyla wrote:

Aww, poor Amber...it might be that it's
just Spring..kitties can act so wierd
sometimes.
Is she eating, drinking, and using her box
okay? If she is, I don't think there...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 21st 10, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Kyla \=^..^=\
Amber out of character

On Mar 20, 8:24 pm,
Amber frequently comes onto my bed during the night but usually goes to
sleep by my feet. Last night she came about midnight but stayed by my
pillow. She was purring (she...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 21st 10, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Kyla \=^..^=\
Poor Shamrock

"Cheryl"
I took him to the vet today because he flared up again on his skin.
Yesterday I even saw him scoot his bottom across the floor so I told the
vet about that too. She squeezed out a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 21st 10, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 98
Posted By Kyla \=^..^=\
TV Shows Cuss Words Census

"Joy"
"Kyla "=^..^=""
"Joy"
"Kyla "=^..^=""
"Adrian"
Kyla "=^..^=" wrote:

Well, it won't be on much longer..I watch it though.
The Closer is pretty...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 21st 10, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 98
Posted By Kyla \=^..^=\
TV Shows Cuss Words Census

"hopitus"
On Mar 20, 5:52 pm, "Kyla \"=^..^=\""
"Kyla \"=^..^=\""

Never watched Damages..never heard of as a matter of fact.
We watch a lot of NCIS and Criminal Minds (really sick...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 21st 10, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 98
Posted By Kyla \=^..^=\
TV Shows Cuss Words Census

"Jofirey"

"Kyla "=^..^=""

"Adrian"
Kyla "=^..^=" wrote:

Well, it won't be on much longer..I watch it though.
The Closer is pretty good.
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 20th 10, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 98
Posted By Kyla \=^..^=\
TV Shows Cuss Words Census

"Joy"
"Kyla "=^..^=""
"Adrian"
Kyla "=^..^=" wrote:

Well, it won't be on much longer..I watch it though.
The Closer is pretty good.

I still watch The Closer but I'm...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 20th 10, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 98
Posted By Kyla \=^..^=\
TV Shows Cuss Words Census

"Kyla \"=^..^=\""

Never watched Damages..never heard of as a matter of fact.
We watch a lot of NCIS and Criminal Minds (really sick and
wrong)

I couldn't bring myself to watch...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 20th 10, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 98
Posted By Kyla \=^..^=\
TV Shows Cuss Words Census

"Adrian"
Kyla "=^..^=" wrote:

Well, it won't be on much longer..I watch it though.
The Closer is pretty good.

I still watch The Closer but I'm not bothered if I miss an episode. Do you...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 20th 10, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Kyla \=^..^=\
Ping Mme Anas

I know, it took a lot of 'crust' to post it :) Kyla

lol, lee

"Kyla "=^..^=""
Oh that is too funny, Lee..LOL..at least you weren't 'loafing' around
..Kyla

thankfully they thought...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 20th 10, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Kyla \=^..^=\
Purrs needed for a friend

There has been a call for a fire, with flames through the roof, at a
friends house. She lost her husband just about a month ago. Can we get
some purrs for her and her family. Fire captain...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 19th 10, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Kyla \=^..^=\
Ping Mme Anas

Oh that is too funny, Lee..LOL..at least you weren't 'loafing' around ..Kyla

thankfully they thought so also, Lee

"Joy"
LOL!

--

Joy
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 19th 10, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

LOL..I here ya..

"Joy"
Joyo, Johy, Hit, Kpu

--

Joy
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 19th 10, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

How can you misspell Joy?
LOL

"Kyla "=^..^=""
OOPS..spelled myown name wrong...I apologise
Kyla
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 19th 10, 06:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Kyla \=^..^=\
Ping Mme Anas

OOPS..spelled myown name wrong...I apologise
Kyla
The Sleepless in Seattle-ite

btdt, Lee

"Klya "=^;;^=""
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 19th 10, 06:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Kyla \=^..^=\
Ping Mme Anas

whew ;) Klya

btdt, Lee

"Kyla "=^..^=""
SORRY, WRONG GROUP..I apologise..
Kyla
--the idiot
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 19th 10, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Kyla \=^..^=\
keyboard issues -not OT

"MaryL"

"Pat"
My new keyboard has keys I wish were not present. One of them
("Sleep")supposedly puts the computer into standby mode, another ("Wake
Up")
supposedly brings it back...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 19th 10, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 45
Posted By Kyla \=^..^=\
Purrs for Rob, Please

"John F. Eldredge"
On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 06:59:36 +0200, Marina wrote:

tanadashoes wrote:
gentle snip

I'm not asking purrs for him to get better, I know that won't happen.
I'm...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 18th 10, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Kyla \=^..^=\
Ping Mme Anas

SORRY, WRONG GROUP..I apologise..
Kyla
--the idiot

Forum: Cat anecdotes March 18th 10, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Kyla \=^..^=\
Ping Mme Anas

Hihiiiiiii Mme
Heer iz owr webbysyte for yoo iffen yoo wud wike tew put usses on yer
webbysyte tew.
Wee wood wike dat vury mutch..
Yoo hab sutch uh nise syte n Iiiii tryed tew emayle yoo but...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 18th 10, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 98
Posted By Kyla \=^..^=\
Cuss Words Census

"Adrian"
Kyla "=^..^=" wrote:
"Jack Campin

I mean "bloody" which is a minor swear word here in the UK.
As opposed to Australia when 'bloody' is even less severe
a swear word...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 18th 10, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
Posted By Kyla \=^..^=\
Purrs for my sister and her husband

"Joy"

My sister just called me, in tears. Her beautiful Golden Retriever,
Heidi, has died. She had her spleen removed a couple of weeks ago. A
couple of days ago, she seemed to be in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 18th 10, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 45
Posted By Kyla \=^..^=\
Purrs for Rob, Please

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
shirleycatuk wrote:
Purrs, prayers and anything else that I can think of to make...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 17th 10, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Kyla \=^..^=\
OT Saint Patty's Day Groaners

Groan...thanks Matthew
Love.
Kyla
"Stormmee"
thanks, Lee
"Matthew"

Saint Patty's Day Groaners

Q. Why do people wear shamrocks on St. Patrick's Day?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 53