Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sekrit Santa Coordinator[_2_]
Forum: Cat community December 4th 17, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Sekrita Santa list for 2017

The Sekrit Santa matchups have all been sent out, and the Christmas
card list was just emailed a few minutes ago.

Everybody who believes they've contacted me, please check your email
and let me if...
Forum: Cat community November 20th 17, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Announzement from Sekrit Santa Coordinator

Good morning, efurryone!

I just want to announce to efurryone that the Sekrit Santa signups will
be closing dis Frida, Nov 24. Dis is to alloow plenty of time for
packages to reach de intended...
Forum: Cat community November 7th 17, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Sekrit Santa is LATE this year!

I am so very sorry, kitties! Here at Sekrit Santa Headquarters we have
been absolutely overwhelmed with stuff not at all related to our
duties, so we are very late this year! The sekritsanta.org...
Forum: Cat community December 24th 16, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Sekrit Santa check-in

Merry Christmas Eve, everykitty!

I'm trying to update my table of packages shipped and received. It's
online at http://sekritsanta.org/shipStatus.

If you see any errors in it, or if you haven't...
Forum: Cat community December 1st 16, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Sekrit Santa matchups and Christmas card list

The matchups are done! The matchup emails have been sent out. If you
don't see your matchup email in your inbox in the next few minutes
please let me know so that I can resend via my gmail...
Forum: Cat community November 17th 16, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Sekrit Santa signups open now

I am pleased to announce that Sekrit Santa and Christmas Card signups
are active now. If you would like to take part in the Sekrit Santa gift
exchange and/or the Christmas Card list, please go to...
Forum: Cat community November 22nd 15, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Sekrit Santa matchups

I just wanted to let everybody know I haven't forgotten about doing
Sekrit Santa matchups - the matchups that were supposed to be emailed
out on Friday.

Unfortunately the hosting company on which...
Forum: Cat community November 20th 14, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Christmas Card List was just emailed

On 11/20/14 2:43 PM, Sekrit Santa Coordinator wrote:
I just emailed the Christmas Card List for 2014. If you don't see it in
your inboc, please let me know.

I've also processed the matchups...
Forum: Cat community November 20th 14, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Christmas Card List was just emailed

I just emailed the Christmas Card List for 2014. If you don't see it in
your inboc, please let me know.

I've also processed the matchups and will have them emailed out today.

Happy Holidays, Happy...
Forum: Cat community November 6th 14, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Time for Sekrit Santa signups!

Meow, everykitty!

Thanks to all the kitties who have signed up already, both for the
Christmas card list and for the Sekrit Santa exchange.

I just wanted to let everykitty know that I'll be doing...
Forum: Cat community November 2nd 14, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Time for Sekrit Santa signups!

Meowmee purromizt we kin go dere wen it iz bak fur shur.
P2nya

Yep, it is up and working.
Forum: Cat community October 29th 14, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Time for Sekrit Santa signups!

On 10/29/14 4:22 PM, conniepo wrote:
Anti Connie filled out the form but got an error message: Internal server error.

Luf,
MaryJ and Domino

I'm looking at the problem now. How long ago did...
Forum: Cat community October 27th 14, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Time for Sekrit Santa signups!

Welcome, kitties and others! This is your Sekrit Santa coordinator. Yes,
I know it seems early, but it is again time for Sekrit Santa signups.

Every year we set up Christmas gift exchanges with...
Forum: Cat community October 30th 13, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Is everykitty ready for Sekrit Santa?

the fudz is gud occasion sad

beauty

I couldn't agree more, Beauty.
Forum: Cat community October 30th 13, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Is everykitty ready for Sekrit Santa?

I hate to disturb everyone at so solemn a time as the Jellicle Ball, but
the holiday season has snuck up on us again.

I had hoped that the code elves would have anew fully automated web site
ready...
Forum: Cat community November 6th 12, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Sekrit Santa matchups will go out soon

The Sekrit Santa team have fallen a tad behind schedule! We were supposed
to close signups on November 1 and email matchups yesterday, but we
didn't do so. We will keep signups open until this...
Forum: Cat community October 27th 12, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Sekrit Santa 2012

Duz we gonna hab uh Kissamouse Kard lizt tuuu?? iy hope, iy hope, iy
hope.
Meowmee hazza kupel ov pkgz ov kardz nottid effin opin, an weez bin
safin mine wizkurz.

Pit2nya AKA...
Forum: Cat community October 20th 12, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Sekrit Santa 2012

I am pleased to announce that the code elves have been busy, and they
have completed the "status" page - the page where you are able to view
the list of kitties who have signed up so far. This page...
Forum: Cat community October 19th 12, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Sekrit Santa 2012

Meow, kitties! It is once again time to announce that the Sekrit Santa
site is accepting signups.

We at the North Pole had intended to make this announcement a couple
weeks ago, but circumstances...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19