Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Adrian[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 25th 12, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Adrian[_2_]
A candle for, Pine Cone.

Pam Shirk's Pine Cone, has sadly gone to the bridge.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=PCone
--
Adrian
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 27th 12, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

---MIKE--- wrote:
I use a credit card for ALL my purchases. The total is automatically
deducted from my checking account every month so there is no interest
and no debt. I also get frequent...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 20th 12, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Adrian[_2_]
Keep Beautiful Photo Journals Of Your Pets From Your Phone

Daily Pet wrote:
Do you have an iPhone or Android phone? Coming soon is an mobile app that will allow you to take photographer grade photos of your pets from your phone and place them in a daily...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 3rd 12, 01:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Adrian[_2_]
A candle for, Gretel

Krista Lee McCrea's cat, Gretel, has sadly gone to the bridge.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Gretl
--
Adrian
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 25th 12, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I was thinking last night. With an increasing number of smart phones
featuring NFC, it would be very useful if someone wrote an app so they
could read microchips in pets. Even more useful, if the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 14th 12, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Adrian[_2_]
Sad story, reminds me of KFC

One of world's oldest cats Miez Maz mistakenly put down by Swiss vet
Miez Maz, one of the oldest pet cats in the world, was put to sleep at
the age of 33 when a vet mistook him for a sick...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 7th 12, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Adrian[_2_]
A candle for, Tennessee Tuxedo.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gratefulness.org%2Fcandles%2Fcandles.cfm%3Fl%3Deng%26gi%3DTTux&h=LAQF2MpcCAQFHBXh0SFrN6rsCDzKyqABWErTrriMvwoXQlA
--
Adrian
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 25th 12, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Adrian wrote:
Well she finally jumped down from the counter and did a bit of
exploring. She stood in the litter tray but didn't use it, it is amazing
how long they can hold on.

I've been...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 25th 12, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Adrian[_2_]
A visitor (update)

Well she finally jumped down from the counter and did a bit of
exploring. She stood in the litter tray but didn't use it, it is amazing
how long they can hold on.

I've been to the vets and got...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 25th 12, 12:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Adrian[_2_]
A visitor

Adrian wrote:
Arthur Shapiro wrote:
In article , wrote:
When I got home this afternoon there was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 12, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Adrian[_2_]
A visitor

jmcquown wrote:

"Adrian" wrote in message
When I got home this afternoon there was a strange white cat on the
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 12, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Adrian[_2_]
A visitor

When I got home this afternoon there was a strange white cat on the
kitchen counter, eating some cold beef which was meant to be my supper.
I think it is probably female, cold, wet and dirty. I've...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 8th 12, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 82
Posted By Adrian[_2_]
I'll probably be more than unpopular

Christina Websell wrote:
For expressing this. But if previous members only announce the death of
their cat that we previously knew and loved for ages on rpca only on
Facebook, then I am...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 8th 12, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Adrian[_2_]
Update Panic

Christina Websell wrote:
Boyfie must have turned round and run away down the garden. He spent the
night in the conservatory and was meowing his head off on the doorstep for
me to let him in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 29th 11, 02:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Adrian[_2_]
todays issues

Sending lots of purrs.

Storrmmee wrote:
so things were going pretty well, then we had a car wreck, we are both not
hurt from the wreck, but i suspect i have been in denyal about other issues
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 27th 11, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Adrian[_2_]
A candle for, Huey.

This is what Pam posted on Facebook.

?4 cats at the bridge this year. Huey died early this morning of an
apparent abdominal obstruction. We were with him as he slipped away and
were able to say...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 27th 11, 12:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Adrian[_2_]
A candle for, Huey.

Pam Shirk's Huey went to the bridge a few hours ago, the forth cat in
the last few weeks. :-(

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Huey
--
Adrian
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 10th 11, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Winnie wrote:
MiMi is my massage therapist's cat. I went for massage today and while
I was waiting I wonder whether
I would see MiMi today. Then my therapist told me MiMi went to RB last
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 27th 11, 12:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Adrian[_2_]
Aggie is not doing well FINAL UPDATE

I'm so sorry, Mike. I've lit a candle for Aggie.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Aggie

--
Adrian
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 27th 11, 12:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
a candle for Aggie

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Aggie
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 21st 11, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Adrian[_2_]
Aggie is not doing well UPDATE No 2

Poor Aggie, more purrs on the way.

--
Adrian
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 20th 11, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Lesley wrote:
I was making Dave a turkey sandwich and Sarsi was trying to mug him
for a share -odd? She's usually patient and waits then it occured to
me I can't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 19th 11, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Adrian[_2_]
Blood pressure raised again!

Lesley Madigan wrote:
I knew it would happen eventually, Bonnie would get bold enough to
sneak past me and explore the hallway. So I put my shopping down and
went to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 18th 11, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Adrian[_2_]
Where is the facebook group

dgk wrote:
I searched facebook for rpca but just found a bunch of people. A link
would be appreciated.

You won't find it by searching as it's a secret group, you can only...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 18th 11, 09:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Adrian[_2_]
Purrs for Katie's journey across the bridge

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Katie

--
Adrian
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500