Showing results 1 to 25 of 275
Search took 0.33 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
Forum: Cat community February 18th 15, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
HOO Wants to go on another adventure?

Hai mi gud furendz,
Ai fink et iz ubaowt tyme weh wint on uh noo adventure, but ai dunt noe wer
or wen.
Iny sugestshunz?

Luffs,
Mosey

Ai noe, Hao uhbowt Hawaii, Ohwahooo? Et iz nise n warm there n...
Forum: Cat community February 13th 15, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
Valentine's Day party

Hi kitties,

We are having a Valentine's day party at our house. It will be outside
and inside. Outside will have a building setup with a fire pit and
heaters. Lots of soft...
Forum: Cat community February 13th 15, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
Valentine's Day party

Hi kitties,

We are having a Valentine's day party at our house. It will be outside and
inside. Outside will have a building setup with a fire pit and heaters.
Lots of soft cushions and...
Forum: Cat community February 10th 15, 09:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
From Mosey, A Candle for Fella Sent Feb 9, 2015

"Mosey=^..^=" wrote

Hai mai gud furendz, a cuple uf daze ugo the Fella Singh made his final
journey to Rainbow Bridge.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Fella

Forum: Cat community February 10th 15, 09:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
more snow

We is getting more snow today. This is the third week in a row there has
been lots of snow falling. Mommy says it's about 7 inches.

We don't go out but, we don't like the snow. The...
Forum: Cat community February 10th 15, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
From Mosey, A Candle for Fella Sent Feb 9, 2015

"Mosey=^..^=" wrote

Hai mai gud furendz, a cuple uf daze ugo the Fella Singh made his final
journey to Rainbow Bridge.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Fella

Please...
Forum: Cat community February 5th 15, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
Hooz Watchin da Kitten Bowl?

Hooz Watchin da Kitten Bowl on da Hallmark Channel?
It's 12 noon in Cattyfurrnya, an we ar watchin it

P2nya AKA Sweetee

We watsh da Kitten Bole an da Puppy Bole on da Aminal Plamet. We...
Forum: Cat community February 2nd 15, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
Hooz Watchin da Kitten Bowl?

Hooz Watchin da Kitten Bowl on da Hallmark Channel?
It's 12 noon in Cattyfurrnya, an we ar watchin it

P2nya AKA Sweetee

Dat Kitten Bowl wuz uh lawt bedur dan da dun hoomin game, The Super...
Forum: Cat community February 1st 15, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
Hooz Watchin da Kitten Bowl?

Hooz Watchin da Kitten Bowl on da Hallmark Channel?
It's 12 noon in Cattyfurrnya, an we ar watchin it

P2nya AKA Sweetee

Weh r ulso watchin da Kitten Bowl on da Hallmark Channel. yeUP
Dem is...
Forum: Cat community January 31st 15, 05:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
From Mosey, Is Starr da Doggie OK? Sent Thursaym January 29,2015

On 1/30/2015 8:33 AM, Ranger MacDude wrote:
On 1/29/15 7:26 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Well Ranger, Iz Starr yer goggie OK?
Mosey fur hiz hous, catsurnd.

Yes, my buddy Starr da Dogg seems...
Forum: Cat community January 30th 15, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
From Mosey, Is Starr da Doggie OK? Sent Thursaym January 29,2015

Well Ranger,
Iz Starr yer goggie OK?

Mosey fur hiz hous, catsurnd.
Forum: Cat community January 28th 15, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
Purrs for a goggie, purrlease

"Ranger MacDude" wrote

Paw is working late tonite, doing a upgrade fingy, and just getted a text
message from Meowmie dat ehr had to take Starr da Dogg to da TED. Her was
shivering an quaking...
Forum: Cat community January 26th 15, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
Blizzard

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message

On Monday, January 26, 2015 at 10:52:25 AM UTC-5, ann791 wrote:
We is getting a blizzard...
Forum: Cat community January 25th 15, 10:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
From Mosey, A Candle for Boo Batson Sent January 25 , 2015

"Mosey=^..^=" wrote

Hai mai gud furendz, a cuple uf daze ugo the Batson cat Boo made his final
journey to Rainbow Bridge.

His clowdernate Petey went to Rainbow Bridge in November,...
Forum: Cat community January 22nd 15, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
Purrz pleez fur a liddle burdee

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote

Tuday Meowmie opinned owrown frunt dor an finded da bodee uv a liddle
burdee dat had gon to da Rainbo Brij. Da por burdee died wifowt evin
hewpin nurrish a...
Forum: Cat community January 22nd 15, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
Hey Auntir Sylvia M From Mosey Sent Wed, January 21, 2014

Hai Auntie Sylvia,
Cood yew pleez do meh uh favur n sen owr Meowmie Kyla uh e mayl?
She tries tu sen yew da I can Has Cheezburgers n da Lolcats, but yer extreme
address
bounces higher dan Meowmies...
Forum: Cat community January 18th 15, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
Sad news about a non-RPCC kitty

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote

Rebecca an me will meetloaf fur Mooch.

.Sundance

Our hoomim Mommy Kyla doesn't do Facebook, so her didn't know about Mooch.
Nope.
We will meatloaf for Mooch...
Forum: Cat community January 10th 15, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
Purrs for PawPaw

PawPaw iz goink tu da horsepittle on Moonday, erlee in da mornink.
He feelz HoKay, buttid hiz TED wantz hi to hav un 'angiogram.
Itza a hart tezt.

Mine PawPaw hazza gudgud hart, purleez...
Forum: Cat community January 9th 15, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
So wat r weh doin nao?

Wull, Kissamouse iz over, every kitty n goggie got der prezzies n sew did
sum uf da hoomins.
Fangu, Beauty, Cinder, Spring n Unka John. vury mutch :)
Dey wuz owr Sekrit Santa n boy did weh git...
Forum: Cat community January 3rd 15, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
HAPI PIRDAI SPRING jAN 2 20115

Tudai is beautiful Spring's purrdai.
Mosey paws Spring some nip shampane, a bouquet uf red roses and kisses her
on the cheek before he ports off.
Forum: Cat community January 3rd 15, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
Happy Gnu Yeer

Ennykitty heer tu wish uh Happy Gnu yeer tu?
P2nya AKA Sweetee
Grand PoohBah

We'z here, P2nya. We'z just nappin in da sunshine an waiting fur Paw to
get back from da toona place to give us...
Forum: Cat community December 24th 14, 12:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
Sad frown

The folks (spit, 2 foots) didnt reply on Sport getting a new home.

I is ****ed ana so is all of us. Meowmie even gave references! Dere
is a little doggie who loves Cats anna other doggies anna...
Forum: Cat community December 22nd 14, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
Kiss-a-mouse stuff

Weez so excited - more Christmas cards arrive every day. Our secretary
(anti Connie) finally gotted the tyme to write out our cardz. Dey are in
the mail now.

We haf not received our Sekrit...
Forum: Cat community December 20th 14, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
From Mosey, You are ALL invited to a Kissamouse Party at My Home. Sent Nov 24, 2014

"Amelia T Cat"

On 11/25/14 12:34 AM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Hai mai gud furendz,
Ai noe itz uh bit urly, but aI wunted tu inbite awl uf yew tu a
Kissamouse Party at mai big home.
Ai wyl git uh...
Forum: Cat community December 17th 14, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_4_]
My cat is just starring at the wall.

Nikita,

"Mosey =^..^=

"Nikita"

What should i do? Please say me. I can't make photo because my news reader
can't send it. Article is
bigger than local limit of 32768 bytes.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 275