Showing results 1 to 25 of 60
Search took 0.85 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gabrielle[_2_]
Forum: Cat community May 9th 12, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Gabrielle[_2_]
Ping ALL CATS and HUMANS

On May 7, 2:41*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Diz iz Willow and iffin u wantz ur tribute to Unkle Serge to be in da
spezial book for hizown famiblee, pleaze send it in. *We haz one...
Forum: Cat community October 17th 11, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Gabrielle[_2_]
JELLICLE BALL: Cat Anjel

[A huge white and grey cat ascends the stage, carrying a silver flute
and several pictures in golden frames. He sets the flute on a rainbow-
hued pillow placed center stage by Willow of the House of...
Forum: Cat community October 16th 11, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Gabrielle[_2_]
Tribute: Mietze, House of Patterson/Guyette

Mietze wuz wun uv da first catz mineown sisfur ana I met heer. Fur a
liddle cat she hadda lot uv purrsonalitee. I kin still heer "It's mee!
Mietze!" echoing. Wen she tuk offur da callin uv da naymez...
Forum: Cat community October 16th 11, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By Gabrielle[_2_]
Voodoo's Tribyewt tu Oz Rennie

[Huge white & grey cat slowly makes his way to his old friend and BIL,
pausing to hug Willow and Marble before he sits, bones creaking, and
puts a big paw on Voodoo's back.]

Voodoo, I cant wish yew...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 11, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Gabrielle[_2_]
A Twibyoot to Mme. Anaïs

MMS
Gabrielle

8 Respectful snip
Anaïs, my sweet girlcat, I loved you from the moment I met you, and I
haven't stopped. I will never forget you. *Never.

--
Ciao,
Forum: Cat community October 14th 11, 04:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Blackjack, dat wuz a furry sad tribewt. Id wuz knot yewr sisfurz fawlt
ana, wile it iz knot rong tu bee sorree, I hopez yew dont feel dat yew
or yewr sisfurz did enyfing bad. It wuz da siknezz dat...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 11, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Gabrielle[_2_]
A Tribyewt tu Stagazer, Raven, Taj Mahol, Tinker and Belle,

On Oct 13, 1:46*pm, riddik wrote:
On Oct 13, 4:14*pm, " wrote:

Forum: Cat community October 14th 11, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Gabrielle[_2_]
Mine Tribyewt tu Matthias, House of Rennie

Willow! Dat wuz snif...dat wuz....snif

[Huge white & grey cat hugs his sisfur-in-paw]

Rememfur wen mine liddle Clyde (RB), hoo fot I wuz hiz momcat effrun
dough I am a boycat, and Matthias ran...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 11, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Gabrielle[_2_]
The Rankinkatz are here

Meow, Rankincats! Ize glad tu see yew heer dough furry sad dat Samson,
Tyler, Dylan, ana Sybil ar amung da honoreez.
Ralph de Ralf
with Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 11, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 73
Posted By Gabrielle[_2_]
Jellicle Ball: da Gestbuk

On Oct 12, 3:44*pm, "Rebecca" wrote:
[Rebecca stops at the Guest Book table]

Yoo haz dun a furry nice job settin dis up. Da tabul lukz furry ellygant, an
da hankiez iz...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 11, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Posted By Gabrielle[_2_]
An Elderly Ladycat's Tribute

[A huge white and grey cat hobbles over to greet Princess Pasha]

Yew luk qwite lufflee tunite, Princess Pasha, ana yewr tribyewt wuz
incredibullee muffing. I kno Sebastian is lukin down ana smilin...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 11, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Gabrielle[_2_]
A Twibyoot to Mme. Anaïs

Mme. Anaïs wuz a troolee grate ladee ana I am prowd tu haf nown hur.
Ralph de Ralf

On Oct 13, 4:11*pm, The Two Sisters wrote:
[Two small Zot girls, each with three...
Forum: Cat community May 30th 11, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Gabrielle[_2_]
part 4; the final chapter

Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
purpurpurPurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrr...
Forum: Cat community April 18th 11, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Gabrielle[_2_]
Cinni, Howse uf Koster, April 1995 - April 2011

[A huge white and grey cat looks up from the purr circle to see not
one, but two cats crossing the Rainbow Bridge, with a human not far in
front of them. He feels very small and very alone, despite...
Forum: Cat community April 17th 11, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 37
Posted By Gabrielle[_2_]
Mietze, RB

Mietze....beautiful Mietze.
Anti Gabrielle with massive MMS

[A huge white and grey cat slowly lowers his aching body into the
meatloaf position of respect, tears streaming down his face, as...
Forum: Cat community January 16th 11, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Gabrielle[_2_]
beree sad newz

On Jan 15, 7:48*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
da gramby haz azked mine howze to tell da catmunitee dat dinky, 'dopted son
of kitty scottland and lewi d cat, bof rb, haz now...
Forum: Cat community January 15th 11, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Gabrielle[_2_]
Wif Joy anna Sorrow

Saf jurney, owld frend. Mineown sisfur Laura Ann Mihstol kin show yew
da best sunnee nappin spotz. Mineown clowder iz purring fur yewr trip
ana fur da hartz uv doze still onna diz side uv da Bridj...
Forum: Cat community January 12th 11, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Gabrielle[_2_]
Purrposal fur noo HC

Wee alla vot yay.
[Six cats in Airyzonah raise their paws to vote in Unca Dan as an
honorary cat.]
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude
Forum: Cat community January 9th 11, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Gabrielle[_2_]
Mees gotted a new wease of wife!

On Jan 9, 3:01*pm, rafflescat
wrote:
Me hasnt bin furry well fur a wong tyme n Meomie wus upsetted cos me
wus beein so sik awl da tyme. Me awlso has...
Forum: Cat community December 5th 10, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Gabrielle[_2_]
Another small step for Lorelei.

Sumtimez we catz like tu take fingz slow. We fink Lorelei iz cummin tu
trust yew. Yew ar a gud ana payshunt humin.
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude
Forum: Cat community December 5th 10, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Gabrielle[_2_]
A message from the Bridge

On Dec 4, 7:13*am, "Granby" wrote:
On rpca a kitty was rescued but too late to be helped. *I felt this for the
person who tried to help and sent this message on behalf of...
Forum: Cat community November 24th 10, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Gabrielle[_2_]
Purrz fur my Unca Sammy

On Nov 22, 6:20*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
I knowz he's a doggie. I dont care (spit and does at it who do mind!). he's
my heart buddy.

Mebbe if he hears purrs, he stay wif us...
Forum: Cat community November 19th 10, 06:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Gabrielle[_2_]
Frazer - a purr request

On Nov 17, 8:10*pm, moonglow minnow wrote:
There's always an underappreciated but precious middle child. In
Stewie's crew, that's Frazer. He's more explorative than...
Forum: Cat community November 18th 10, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Gabrielle[_2_]
Purrz n Prayerz axed fur mine own Ma n Pa pweeze?

On Nov 14, 8:48*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
hai mine furendz
ai m axing fur purrz n prayerz fur furst uff awl fur mine Pa hoo mizzes owr
RB kitty frend Mutt (2007, en Dec) sew...
Forum: Cat community November 12th 10, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By Gabrielle[_2_]
Lorelei update 11-10-2010

On Nov 11, 12:17*am, ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote:
Well, Lorelei is making little baby steps of progress: she ate a little
more today, including some of her dry food, AND she used...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 60