A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: cshenk
Forum: Cat community July 10th 19, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By cshenk
Sweet Sixteen Beach Pardy! Ya Awl Come!!!

Pit2nya wrote:

On Sunday, July 7, 2019 at 8:11:14 AM UTC-7, Pit2nya wrote:
On Saturday, July 6, 2019 at 7:32:12 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Pit2nya wrote:

On Saturday, June...
Forum: Cat community July 7th 19, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By cshenk
Sweet Sixteen Beach Pardy! Ya Awl Come!!!

Pit2nya wrote:

On Saturday, June 29, 2019 at 12:31:19 PM UTC-7, Pit2nya wrote:
HiHiHi!!!

On negzt Saddurday, Joon Sixt, I wyll hav reetsht da eggzitink age
ov Sixteen!!!! I yam...
Forum: Cat community July 6th 19, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Pit2nya wrote:

On Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 2:21:01 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Pit2nya wrote:

On Saturday, June 29, 2019 at 12:31:19 PM UTC-7, Pit2nya wrote:
HiHiHi!!!
Forum: Cat community July 5th 19, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Pit2nya wrote:

On Saturday, June 29, 2019 at 12:31:19 PM UTC-7, Pit2nya wrote:
HiHiHi!!!
Forum: Cat community July 4th 19, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Pit2nya wrote:

On Saturday, June 29, 2019 at 12:31:19 PM UTC-7, Pit2nya wrote:
HiHiHi!!!

On negzt Saddurday, Joon Sixt, I wyll hav reetsht da eggzitink age
ov Sixteen!!!! I yam...
Forum: Cat community June 30th 19, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Pit2nya wrote:

HiHiHi!!!

On negzt Saddurday, Joon Sixt, I wyll hav reetsht da eggzitink age ov
Sixteen!!!! I yam arrangink a Beach Pardy, wiff moozik, gudgud
foodz, inklooding but not...
Forum: Cat community June 21st 19, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 37
Posted By cshenk
A birthday party!

Dan Mahoney wrote:

My hoomin daddy had heart surgery on Tuesday (a week ago today). Mine
Paw is fine, even though him had some minor complications and a
couple liddle problems from da TED's...
Forum: Cat community June 18th 19, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 37
Posted By cshenk
A birthday party!

Dan Mahoney wrote:

[Starr settles in next to Daisy-chan, wrapping her big paws around
the kitty.]

Sorry I'z was not furry timely in mine response, but mine lazy hoomin
was unavailable to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 15th 19, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By cshenk
Forgot to post about Buffy's Anniversary

jmcquown wrote:

On 6/15/2019 3:04 PM, cshenk wrote:
Bill Nak wrote:

YW Jill!

Pi and Eddy's ages are just estimates from the rescue.

I remember Buffy's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 15th 19, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Bill Nak wrote:

YW Jill!

Pi and Eddy's ages are just estimates from the rescue.

I remember Buffy's story from when you got her. I was very happy for
you. It's too bad Buffy was so...
Forum: Cat community June 11th 19, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 37
Posted By cshenk
A birthday party!

Dan Mahoney wrote:

Miz Daisy, know dat I will allez be available to help in whatever
capacity you need me.

Starr da Dogg

Thank you Starr. I needz a doggie hug....
Forum: Cat community June 9th 19, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By cshenk
Officers of Catamerica,June 2019

Recommend that some of the open positions if not filled soon, be
disestablished and that because we are not racist, that Deputy Dog of
Fire Prevention is not a dog only positon, merely named...
Forum: Cat community June 9th 19, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 37
Posted By cshenk
A birthday party!

cshenk wrote:

cshenk wrote:

Dan Mahoney wrote:

[Sammy sneaks a taste, as do Francesca and Sarge.]

Oh, deze are good!
Forum: Cat community June 8th 19, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 37
Posted By cshenk
A birthday party!

cshenk wrote:

Dan Mahoney wrote:

[Sammy sneaks a taste, as do Francesca and Sarge.]

Oh, deze are good!

Daisy hears something. Her eyes go wide and she dumps the pouch in a
Forum: Cat community June 5th 19, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By cshenk
A new awaking at the bridge, Iowna

Iowna snuggles into the warm grass and grins as a familiar nose bumps
into her and a tounge gives her a lick.

She opens her eyes and for the first time sees her friend Cash grinning
back at her. ...
Forum: Cat community June 5th 19, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 37
Posted By cshenk
A birthday party!

Dan Mahoney wrote:

[Sammy sneaks a taste, as do Francesca and Sarge.]

Oh, deze are good!

Daisy hears something. Her eyes go wide and she dumps the pounch in a
bowl and runs for the...
Forum: Cat community May 31st 19, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 37
Posted By cshenk
A birthday party!

Pit2nya wrote:

On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 5:25:43 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Dan Mahoney wrote:

Hi, Rocky! Yes, I sure do rememfur you - fangs fur coming!

My humans moved...
Forum: Cat community May 29th 19, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 37
Posted By cshenk
A birthday party!

Dan Mahoney wrote:

Hi, Rocky! Yes, I sure do rememfur you - fangs fur coming!

My humans moved us from Chicatgo to Kansas City a few months ago.
We'z just getting used to dis new place.

Forum: Cat community May 29th 19, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 37
Posted By cshenk
A birthday party!

Dan Mahoney wrote:

[A large, grinning labrador/Ridgeback cross walks up to Iowna.]

I sure hope that you feel ok to hang around wif us for a while
longer! We'z hardly getted a chance to...
Forum: Cat community May 29th 19, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 37
Posted By cshenk
A birthday party!

Mishi wrote:

On Monday, May 27, 2019 at 3:01:05 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
cshenk wrote:

Dan Mahoney wrote:

Francesca see Midnight, Fred, and Sarge each nibbling on a
Forum: Cat community May 27th 19, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 37
Posted By cshenk
A birthday party!

cshenk wrote:

Dan Mahoney wrote:

Francesca see Midnight, Fred, and Sarge each nibbling on a plate of
goodies, but trying to hide at the same time. She walks over and
introduces...
Forum: Cat community May 16th 19, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 37
Posted By cshenk
A birthday party!

Dan Mahoney wrote:

Francesca see Midnight, Fred, and Sarge each nibbling on a plate of
goodies, but trying to hide at the same time. She walks over and
introduces herself.

"Hi, guys. I...
Forum: Cat community May 13th 19, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 37
Posted By cshenk
A birthday party!

cshenk wrote:

Dan Mahoney wrote:

Fangu, Lucy Lu! Dere's so many yummy fings on da boofay table...

[As Sammy looks around happily, he sees 2 raccoons approaching. He
has seen...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 12th 19, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By cshenk
Delicious cat food

On 2019-05-08 1:55 p.m., Tina wrote:
On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:

Forum: Cat anecdotes May 12th 19, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By cshenk
Delicious cat food

Tina wrote:

On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:

https://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c/share/27/271/167/2716790_370.jpg

That's horrible, Jill. Why did you post it?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

Forum Jump