A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
A bit about Trixie by Helen Wheels
Trixie, my older cat, is slowly getting used to sharing her house with a younger cat. She was six years old when I adopted her from the local shelter, and she's been with me for two years now. I've no idea how she ended up in the shelter. In summer she's a medium-haired stripey tabby, greyish...
Yesterday 08:41 PM
by Judith Latham Go to last post
1 18 Cat anecdotes
Fun With Buffy by jmcquown[_2_]
I always know when she wants to play because she starts batting golf balls around. I sometimes rue the day I ever gave her a golf ball to play with. There are cat toys all over my living room. A couple of plush toys filled with catnip (Velcro closures, refillable. I store dried catnip in...
Yesterday 04:25 PM
by Helen Wheels Go to last post
2 33 Cat anecdotes
Cat flap. by Judith Latham
Now my DH has also retired we would like to go away for a night occasionally. We have never been away since we got Sootie in 2009. (we actually haven't been away since 1977) To most people this wouldn't be a problem but we don't like the idea of other people in our home while we are not, it...
Yesterday 04:08 PM
by Helen Wheels Go to last post
3 23 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3