Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sherry
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 9th 14, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By Sherry
Persia RB 8/8/2014

Jill, I am so very sorry for your loss. Persia was a lucky kitty to have found you, and she had a good, long life. Still I know you miss her terribly. Deepest condolences.

Sherry
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 31st 14, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Sherry
Update and Thanks From Christina

Hi all--I just got word about Christina. She received cards from the UK, USA and Canada as well as Mary's package while she was still in the hospital and wants to convey a big "thank you" to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 12th 14, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Sherry
Tina

Hi all...

Just a quick update on Tweed. She had surgery March 6 and is now back on the ward recovering. Physiotherapists are working with her to help her get back on her feet. The operation was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 4th 14, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Sherry
Tweed (address)

Ack! Just realized my addy says "me"... Have no idea how that happened. But it looks like you guys figured out who I m anyway. ; )

A friend of Tina's said she would bring her an ipad so hopefully...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 3rd 14, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Sherry
Tweed (address)

I'm not sure how much detail has already been posted but just wanted to give everyone an update on Christina. As you guys probably know, she took a fall down some stairs and is in hospital with a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 27th 13, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
Posted By Sherry
Amber RB

I'm so sorry for your loss, Mike. Amber sounded like a wonderful cat. I know you and Tiger miss her terribly.

Sherry
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 24th 13, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Sherry
Gee, Thanks Schwartzie

HI CHERYL!! So sorry, I have not bee back to read since I posted. I guess that makes me a little like a troll, except maybe one with better manners. nice to see you, hope all is well. I have no idea...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 17th 13, 06:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Sherry
Gee, Thanks Schwartzie

Hi, Jill; coming out of occasional lurkdom to weigh in on this. It is my firm belief that using pepper, particularly cayenne, is harmful, and even abusive. Think about it. The cats walk In it, get it...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 24th 12, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Sherry
Holly's furdoption day

Happy Adoption Day to Sweet Holly. I have always marveled at how much younger she looks in her pictures than she really is.

Sherry
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 29th 12, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Sherry
I've failed

On Thursday, October 25, 2012 3:02:35 PM UTC-5, Christina Websell wrote:
to be the perfect cat owner according to my book. I did almost everything fine but: I am supposed to install shelves near...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 20th 12, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Sherry
Boyfriend donates his fur

On May 19, 5:42*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
I have put the combings from his Zoom Grooming today out - in a little
basket that usually hold a suet block...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 20th 12, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Posted By Sherry
Do you collect cat items?

On May 19, 4:05*pm, Bastette wrote:
snipped
.. Another time
I bought a larger candle holder, ceramic, that's of a group of cats
sitting in a circle, facing the center,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 13th 12, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Sherry
The 'circling sharks' phenomenon is back!

On Apr 13, 2:45*am, Bastette wrote:
Sherry wrote:

* This made me laugh. I have circling sharks in the morning too--Frank
* and Bosley.
* Biskit and Boots wait...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 13th 12, 05:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Sherry
The 'circling sharks' phenomenon is back!

On Apr 11, 2:15*am, Marina wrote:
When I lived with Frank and Nikki, feeding time always included the
'circling sharks' phenomenon. The past 6-7 years, I've only had...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 13th 12, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Sherry
Caboodle Ranch Timeline

On Apr 11, 6:30*pm, CatNipped wrote:
On 4/11/2012 2:00 AM, Catlady wrote:

http://caboodleranch.net/?page_id=230

There really is nothing we here can do about this,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 13th 12, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Sherry
It has come to my attention

On Apr 12, 2:34*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
That Boyfriend has peed in my bath, so I am taking the litter box upstairs
into the bathroom to see if he will...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 6th 12, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Sherry
Teeth cleaning?

On Apr 2, 5:09*am, Jane wrote:
Well, the Princess Rita came out of her checkup with flying colors. *She had her rabies shot, but I declined the distemper shot. *She weighs...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 3rd 12, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Sherry
An update on the ranch

On Apr 2, 6:05*pm, "Matthew" wrote:
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-04-02/news/os-700-cats-remov...

Of course, not being psychic, I'm very surprised...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 20th 12, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Sherry
Update On Caboodle Ranch Cats

On Mar 19, 10:21*pm, "MaryL" wrote:
"Catlady" *wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes March 18th 12, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 79
Posted By Sherry
BAD NEWS at Caboodle Ranch

On Mar 17, 7:02*pm, Bastette wrote:
CatNipped wrote:

* They're not allowing any adoptions because the cats themselves are
* "evidence" in the cast against Craig....
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 8th 12, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 79
Posted By Sherry
BAD NEWS at Caboodle Ranch

On Mar 7, 4:56*pm, Dan M wrote:
This is disgusting! I've been extremely pi**ed off about ASPCA and PETA
going after Caboodle, but to do this to Nanette as well in
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 5th 12, 05:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 67
Posted By Sherry
Ping Tweed

On Mar 4, 6:52*pm, "Joy" wrote:
"Sherry" wrote in message

On Mar 4, 4:13 am,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 4th 12, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 67
Posted By Sherry
Ping Tweed

On Mar 4, 4:13*am, Adrian wrote:
"Christina Websell" wrote:
"Joy" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 24th 12, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Sherry
Boyfie had a nice day

On Feb 23, 11:57*am, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
It was almost tropical weather today (15C. 60ish F) so Boyfie decided to
spend most of the day outside, whilst...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 22nd 12, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Sherry
New Light

On Feb 22, 8:30*am, "MaryL" wrote:
"jmcquown" *wrote in ...

This morning when I got up I noticed my lovely dark grey...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500