Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chris[_4_]
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 13th 09, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 42
Posted By Chris[_4_]
Is radio iodine procedure for 16 year old cat recommended?

Wow Paul, you are a real potty mouth jerk. You must be very proud of
yourself.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 12th 09, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 42
Posted By Chris[_4_]
Is radio iodine procedure for 16 year old cat recommended?

"Paul M. Cook" wrote
Tapazole is cheap and very effective. The pills will stop the problem
completely. If he still has symptoms he needs a larger does. Sooner the
better...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 12th 09, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 42
Posted By Chris[_4_]
Is radio iodine procedure for 16 year old cat recommended?

Never heard of it either, maybe he's a Tapazole drug rep ;)
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 9th 09, 05:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 42
Posted By Chris[_4_]
Is radio iodine procedure for 16 year old cat recommended?

yes please keep in touch with us, let us know if you go ahead with the
procedure, and how your cat is doing after it
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 9th 09, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 46
Posted By Chris[_4_]
cat's front teeth gone

Question for the OP. Did you get the cat as a kitten or adopt as an adult?
My cat Penny is missing all her little teeth, she was missing quite a few
when we adopted her at 1-1/2 years old. The vet...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 7th 09, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 42
Posted By Chris[_4_]
Is radio iodine procedure for 16 year old cat recommended?

Also I want to add, Toby was on tapazole for some time. He had side effects
like itching, he used to lick and bite the skin off himself. He was then
put on something else to get rid of that side...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 7th 09, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 42
Posted By Chris[_4_]
Is radio iodine procedure for 16 year old cat recommended?

Sharon, God help your poor cats. I've had several cats live to be 20 and
one to be 22-1/2. I'd hate to be a cat in your household... oh your
getting old, time to go.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 7th 09, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 42
Posted By Chris[_4_]
Is radio iodine procedure for 16 year old cat recommended?

You would have to discuss this with the doctor doing the RI procedure, and
also what you feel you are willing to do and pay for. We did it for my boy
Toby and he was 13 at the time. He lived to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 4th 09, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Chris[_4_]
cat with high cholesterol

Yes, I told the doctor what I feed her. She did not disapprove of the baby
food, just said to make sure she gets some canned and dry cat food as well.
As I said, she gets a 1/2 jar of baby food...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 4th 09, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Chris[_4_]
cat with high cholesterol

Just got my cat's annual lab results back. Her Creatinine level was what
was high last year, and is what the vet was concerned about. This year it
went down and vet feels is fine. She voiced no...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 23rd 08, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By Chris[_4_]
Opinions on litter?

We use Scoop Away. We can find it in our local "dollar" store, it is a big
box for $5.00. Sometimes we will cut it with another brand on sale that
week, like Tidy Cat. We are pretty happy using...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 22nd 08, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Chris[_4_]
sneezing

"jmc" wrote in message
Could be the air in your house is too dry. Maybe a humidifier? When was
the last time you replaced the filter in your heating...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 22nd 08, 01:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Chris[_4_]
sneezing

I have six cats and all of them are sneezing. Not constantly, just here and
there, but they don't usually sneeze at all. Is it just the change of
seasons? Granted it is only 5 degrees outside,...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13