Showing results 1 to 25 of 66
Search took 0.90 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kyla `=^..^=`[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 26th 10, 06:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`[_2_]
My Space.. sorta on topic.

"hopitus"
Love
Kyla

--there are lots of Kyla's out there...

But only one of you. Your ex-pal from pink floyd ng who photoshopped
your head shot into the thundercloud took care that we all...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 26th 10, 05:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`[_2_]
OT The Census (again)

Hi Again

I heard, from a very reliable source, (my Sister) that they will be doing
it at the end of March, and mailing the forms out then and only come to your
home if you don't respond. I HAD...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 26th 10, 05:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`[_2_]
My Space.. sorta on topic.

Oh, I forgot to add that all my limited info is in 'Catspeak'

Hi
I know, the subject of Facebook and Twitter has been discussed,
but does anyone have a MySpace account?
I do and I have 23 ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 26th 10, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`[_2_]
My Space.. sorta on topic.

Hi
I know, the subject of Facebook and Twitter has been discussed,
but does anyone have a MySpace account?
I do and I have 23 'friends' but I hardly visit there any more because
I just don't have...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 26th 10, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 44
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`[_2_]
Update?? Fluffy is missing

"Takayuki"
MLB

Ted Davis wrote:
On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 01:40:56 +0000, Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:

Did you ever find Fluffy, Ted??
Purring and praying for you and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 25th 10, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`[_2_]
Mad Stosh

Great story :)
I hope you are keeping warm in this latest bout of freezing.snow.
Purrs sent your way
Love
Kyla

"BfloPolska"
Stosh had been out of sorts the past few nights. He would rest as
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 25th 10, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`[_2_]
The Armadillo

Awwwwwwww:)
Purrs
Love
Kyla

"BfloPolska"
It can be said that Sabrina came to us at a disadvantage. Very small
next to her new siblings, sickly from the abuse she'd suffered, and
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 25th 10, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 60
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`[_2_]
OT - VERY "Private" Stuff/Rant

CatNipped,
I am so sorry you are in so much pain...and about your situation :(
I am too, all my waking hours, from bad legs, which feel like they're broken
all my waking hours, and there is nothing...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 25th 10, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 44
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`[_2_]
Update?? Fluffy is missing

I'm so sorry :(
Love
Kyla

"Ted Davis"
On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 15:40:51 -0800, Kyla `=^..^=` wrote:

Did you ever find Fluffy, Ted??
Purring and praying for you and her.
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 25th 10, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`[_2_]
Sorry, but...

Drool, now I am getting hungry..
I totally forgot about the butter/margerine..duh. Brainfreeze.
Love
Kyla

"moonglow minnow"
Stormmee wrote:
to increase the calories so getting more calories...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 25th 10, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`[_2_]
Sorry, but...

Good idea..I use non fat sour cream and non fat milk, but you have the right
idea..thanks
Love
Kyla

"Stormmee"
to increase the calories so getting more calories in for the spoonful,
make the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 24th 10, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`[_2_]
Cats and Squirrel Logs

Bless your kind heart for taking care of the animals... :)
Love
Kyla

"kraut"

Went out to check and fill all the cat, squirrel, bird, etc feeding
stations so they could all eat the next...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 24th 10, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 44
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`[_2_]
Update?? Fluffy is missing

Did you ever find Fluffy, Ted??
Purring and praying for you and her.
Love
Kyla

"Ted Davis"
On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 11:08:48 -0700, MLB wrote:

Are you waiting for your sense of smell to lead...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 24th 10, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`[_2_]
Sorry, but...

"CatNipped"
"Kyla `=^..^=`"

"CatNipped"
I'm so sorry, succumbing to the one thing that bit me in the @$$ just a
few weeks ago - forgetting to check for cross-posts.

Mea...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 24th 10, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`[_2_]
OT - New Diet

Same here with my DH doing all the cooking and me being in so much pain that
I can't cook either. We like fried matzos for breakfast..hardly any fat, no
cholesterol, and it fills me up. I get so ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 24th 10, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`[_2_]
Sorry, but...

"CatNipped"
I'm so sorry, succumbing to the one thing that bit me in the @$$ just a
few weeks ago - forgetting to check for cross-posts.

Mea Culpa!

But I'd still like to get some good...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 24th 10, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`[_2_]
Problem Solved Purrs and Prayers for my DH?

First, I want to thank you all for your kindness and purrs and prayers...
they really helped. :)
A nice lady from Lincare just delivered a CPAP machine to my DH to help him
breathe at night. *sigh...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 24th 10, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`[_2_]
The last story

"Will in New Haven"
On Feb 23, 5:48 pm, "CatNipped"
"MLB"

CatNipped wrote:

That is a prize=winner! No wonder your bones hurt today if you took
tumbles like that. I agree, you should...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 24th 10, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`[_2_]
Purrs and Prayers for my DH?

Thank you..
Another machine will be delivered this afternoon.
I love Tension Tamer tea, straight up.. :)
Love
Kyla

"Christine Burel"

Major purrs coming for you and your husband, Kyla. Can you...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 24th 10, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`[_2_]
Purrs and Prayers for my DH?

Thank you
Love
Kyla

"Gandalf"
On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 08:35:12 -0800, "Kyla `=^..^=`"
wrote:

I am asking for some prayers and purrs, (which I think are kitty prayers),
for my DH. He suffers...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 24th 10, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`[_2_]
Purrs and Prayers for my DH?

Thank you...
Love
Kyla

"Chris H"

Purrs for everything to work out well , and for everyone
to feel better and start eating quickly!

Chris, Katie, Hazard and Oreo
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 24th 10, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`[_2_]
Purrs and Prayers for my DH?

Thank you
Love
Kyla

"Stormmee"
praying and purring, Lee
"Kyla `=^..^=`"

I am asking for some prayers and purrs, (which I think are kitty prayers),
for my DH. He suffers from sleep apnea,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 24th 10, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 44
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`[_2_]
Fluffy is missing

Ohhhhhhh no, purrs and prayers that everything will be okay.
Love
Kyla

"Ted Davis"
You may recall that I wrote about Fluffy some time ago saying she was
terminally old and I though she might not...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 23rd 10, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`[_2_]
Update, Purrs and Prayers for my DH?

"Jofirey"

If your Medicare kicks in April 1st, it isn't too soon to get some
appointments made.

I know. ...um for??
I know there isn't anything wrong with my brain...no tumors or...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 23rd 10, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Kyla `=^..^=`[_2_]
Working Dogs

"Adrian"

Kyla `=^..^=` wrote:
Hm, I bailed from Facebook a long time ago.
Any chance you could e-mail me a copy to my Yahoo addy?
If not, not to worry.

That would explain why you...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 66