Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kyla=^..^=[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 4th 14, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_2_]
Out of the hospital (long)

Please forgive my top post, but OMG Mary L, That was VERY scary for you.
I wish I had an e mail address for you so we could e mail.
STAY WELL.
Love,
Kyla
is my e mail address...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 4th 14, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_2_]
I finally got a response

"Matt Ferrari"

"Kyla=^..^="

I drove down the street today and peeked in my neighbors yard. The oreo
colored cat was walking near the fence so i stopped the car.
Forum: Cat community October 4th 14, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_2_]
Mine Favrit Thyme of Day

I have wotsa wunnerful thymes butted mine absolutest favrit is late at
gnite. I am in mine bed, cuddled up wiff Mommy Micki an I heer Uncl Bill
an mine sisfer Samanfa on da stares.

Sammy...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 4th 14, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_2_]
I finally got a response

"Matt Ferrari" wrote :

I drove down the street today and peeked in my neighbors yard. The oreo
colored cat was walking near the fence so i stopped the car.
I gave him a loud "meow" and he...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 4th 14, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_2_]
To Joy Gaylord From Kyla sent October 4, 2014

Hi Joy,
Could you please do me a favor and send me an e mail to my yahoo e mail and
let me know what Koala has been up to?
I TRIED to send you an e mail yesterday, but I got it back....
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 4th 14, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 48
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_2_]
Another Reason for Indoor Cats

"MaryL" wrote

"Judith Latham" wrote in message

In article ,
jmcquown wrote:
Sorry,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 27th 14, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_2_]
Ping Evelyn Sent Sept 21, 2014

Evelyn,
Please forgive the top post, but I am so sorry all of tis happened to you:(
Yes, you did get your evil niece in your last Christmas letter:)
Too bad there is nothing else you can do about the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 9th 14, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_2_]
Melisande - R I P

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote :

Alas, a few days at the vet's brought no improvement. Neither the
medications (which they managed to administer) nor steroid injections had
any effect...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 18th 14, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_2_]
Persia RB 8/8/2014

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

It was as I feared. Her kidneys were too far gone. So I made the painful
decision; Persia went to the bridge this...
Forum: Cat community August 15th 14, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_2_]
Iowna on the prowl

Hi mai furry friends!

Mai 2foots are all playing on computerz or watching TV so Daisy-chan
ana I are wandering about looking fur nibbles.

Wez hit up Daddy 2 foot already anna scammed 2 bits of...
Forum: Cat community August 15th 14, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_2_]
Hey Will in New Haven from Kyla Sent August 10, 2014

"Will in New Haven"
On Sunday, August 10, 2014 5:20:51 PM UTC-4, Kyla=^..^= wrote:
Hi Bill,

Would you PLEASE send me an e mail with an address that I can use?

I have 3 and NONE of them...
Forum: Cat community August 10th 14, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_2_]
Hey Will in New Haven from Kyla Sent August 10, 2014

Hi Bill,
Would you PLEASE send me an e mail with an address that I can use?
I have 3 and NONE of them work:(
Thanks
Kyla
Forum: Cat community June 23rd 14, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 58
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_2_]
Road trip continues

"Starr da Dogg"

Grab a cushion by the fire. Would you like to roast a hotdog? If you do
we have long forks right over there. Do you know any ghost stories?

Lucy Lu

[Starr da Dog...
Forum: Cat community June 23rd 14, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 58
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_2_]
Road trip continues

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"Mosey=^..^="

Forum: Cat community June 20th 14, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
From Mosey, A Candle for Pearl Sent May 20, 2014

It is with much sadness that I put up this candle link for Pat beloved Dog
Pear.:(

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Pearl

Please light a candle and maybe Uncle Dan can...
Forum: Cat community June 14th 14, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_2_]
A Candle for Waffles Sent June 14, 2014

Joy Gaylord from RPCA just had to send her 8 year old cat Waffles to Rainbow
Bridge.

Could you please light a candle for WAFLS? that's the group name.

Thank you so much

Kyla~very sad for Joy:(
Forum: Cat community June 14th 14, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_2_]
MegaPurrz furr Ralph de Ralph

Furrendz,
Purrleeze send purrz furr Ralph de Ralph.
Belo iz da infurrmashun...
Pit2nya, Grand Pooh Bah

Frenz, diz whirled seams kina mistee ana mineownself feels fuzzy. Mine
legs iznt...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17