Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Unclefred
Forum: Cat community June 7th 07, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Unclefred
IZE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sundance wrote:

Ize out uv sollytary!!!!!! Myown firstest order uv bizness iz to take
napz in awl my fafurit placez dat I kudnt git to before.

Fangu efurrykittee fur awl yurown gud wishiz...
Forum: Cat community June 2nd 07, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Unclefred
Stoopid TED!

Sundance wrote:

Da TED told Meowmie dat I hazta stay in sollytary sum more, just kuz I
haznt
been dere long enuf, an kuz uv sumfing to do wif myown poop. I sertinlee
haz been dere long...
Forum: Cat community May 31st 07, 12:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Posted By Unclefred
Deer frendz, I fingk yurown purrz iz helpin

Sundance wrote:

"Unclefred" wrote in message
It's nice tu know da puuurrrrzz are werkin. If'n your tired,...
Forum: Cat community May 31st 07, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 28
Posted By Unclefred
Prayers / purrs needed for this slave = Update 2

kraut wrote:

Had my open heart surgery (triple bypass) the 24th. Am still here.
Got out the 28 but now can not do diddly for a while.

Staying at ex's until I can make it up a flight...
Forum: Cat community May 30th 07, 11:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Posted By Unclefred
Deer frendz, I fingk yurown purrz iz helpin

Sundance wrote:

Da lastest kupple uv dayz I haz had a liddle more energeez, and I haz
started eetin agin. I iz tryin to convintz Meowmie dat I duznt need da
yukky pink likwid ennee more, but...
Forum: Cat community May 29th 07, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Unclefred
Pleez keep purrin fur Sundance

Rebecca wrote:

Meowmie taked him bak to da merjincee TED yesfurday, kuz he wuznt eetin.
Dey gived hur sum pillz to make him feel more like eetin. Dey werked, kuz
he eated sumfing durin da...
Forum: Cat community May 27th 07, 11:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Unclefred
Sundance is bak!

Purrrz fur da fever to go down. We'z glad yu is home.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.

Rebecca wrote:

Meowmie bringed him home dis morning. She also bringed 3 anti biotix (I
didnt know we had 3 antis...
Forum: Cat community May 26th 07, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Unclefred
Hello

Oh yes indeed, because he can get into a rut and when the dust settles he
may need a nip or two to get hisownself back to his duties as sekretary.
Fur instance: he was going to publish pictures of...
Forum: Cat community May 26th 07, 12:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Unclefred
Sundance update

Rebecca wrote:

Fangu, efurrykittee, fur yurown purrz an gud wishiz. Meowmie visited
Sundance today an he wuz kwite a bit betterer. He still had too much
tempurrcher, but he wuz more alert...
Forum: Cat community May 26th 07, 12:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Unclefred
Hello

Fangu furry much. We likes yourownselves tuu. We got our hooman through
the bedsheets this mornin and complained about this policy of waitin till
the alarm goes off befur giving usses brekfast.
Forum: Cat community May 25th 07, 01:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Unclefred
Hello

Enjoy your nip guys. We'z furry bizy today. Sorry we can't write more.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon

Stormmee wrote:

*thumps stormme onna head* upstart took mine pozt, i hope yourself iz
calmed...
Forum: Cat community May 25th 07, 01:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Unclefred
Kitteez, wud yoo pleez purr fur Sundance?

Rebecca wrote:

He wuznt feelin too gud today, so Meowmie taked him to da merjincee TED,
an
heze stayin dere obernite. Da TED steeled sum uv hizown bludz an taked
sum xrayz (she muss hab...
Forum: Cat community May 25th 07, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Unclefred
Catnadians Read This !!!!!! Wow

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

On 24 May 2007 07:27:45 -0700, FurrsomeThreesome's nimble, little paws
typed:

It's reassuring to see the humanness of
folks so often dehumanized by the media and...
Forum: Cat community May 23rd 07, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Unclefred
Hello

We finks it's a troll, stormy.

Stormmee wrote:

soft kant seea pikture so purleze ifin itz notted too bad, why iz you
spittin? Tiger catcerned fur hiz furnd
Sylvia M...
Forum: Cat community May 21st 07, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 28
Posted By Unclefred
Prayers / purrs needed for this slave = Update #1

More purrz frum Catnada. You gotta have heart! We'z all sendin warm,
healin thought and purrayers your way. You're neffer alone on r.p.c.c .

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.

--
Regards, Fred
Remove FFFf...

John Ross Mc Master wrote:

She is a 4 week old motherless kitten that I'm fostering. She's very
lonely and meowing whenever I'm not in the room with her. Her picture
is in...
Forum: Cat community May 15th 07, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 28
Posted By Unclefred
Prayers / purrs needed for this slave

kraut wrote:

Going in tomorrow for a heart catheterization and, if needed,
insertion of a stent (I think that is what it is called).

Appreciate any prayers / purrs you all...
Forum: Cat community May 15th 07, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Unclefred
Question / opinion on aspic type cat food.

kraut wrote:

I have a question about the "NEW" Sheba aspic variety cat food that
come in their new domed tub.

My cats love it but it has got to be at least half aspic (gel). I was
Forum: Cat community May 15th 07, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

kraut wrote:

Going in tomorrow for a heart catheterization and, if needed,
insertion of a stent (I think that is what it is called).

Appreciate any prayers / purrs you all may have...
Forum: Cat community May 15th 07, 12:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Unclefred
Catnadians Read This !!!!!! Wow

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

On Tue, 15 May 2007 00:21:15 GMT, John Ross Mc Master's nimble, little
paws typed:

http://www.pm.gc.ca/eng/feature.asp?pageId=73

Datz furry nice! Why can't we...
Forum: Cat community May 15th 07, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Unclefred
Purrz fur Onyx...

Cory wrote:

On May 14, 7:28 am, Unclefred wrote:
Cory wrote:
Onyx doesn't know it yet, but he's going to go to TED'z dis week to,
among other things,...
Forum: Cat community May 15th 07, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Unclefred
Gudbye furry frendz

mlbriggs wrote:

On Mon, 14 May 2007 06:31:37 +0000, Batson Cats wrote:

Diz iz gudbye tew all mine furry frendz an hoominz onna lizt, RPCC an
such placez....
I am juss tew tyred tew...
Forum: Cat community May 14th 07, 02:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Unclefred
Purrz fur Onyx...

Cory wrote:

Onyx doesn't know it yet, but he's going to go to TED'z dis week to,
among other things, have some of his blood stolen from him by TED. I
talked to Mom (hiz Grandmeowmie), and...
Forum: Cat community May 14th 07, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Unclefred
Kitty Schottland, VC: TED Calls With Results

Debby Hanoka wrote:

Meow, this is Kitty Schottland, VC, reporting in.

TED (Dr. Levy) called GranMeowmie this afternoon with the results of my
bloodwork. Everything was normal except I have...
Forum: Cat community May 14th 07, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Unclefred
Ruben going to the Bridge

wrote:

My fellow kittees, You might remember when Katrina came to New
Orleans, we (me, Antonio, William and Mollie Anne) went to stay with
our mom's sister. We...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25