A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
JB2018: The rainbow bridge starts to dim by cshenk
Cash makes some final waves to the memory of Unka Sammy (who went over the bridge with his first owner but may be looking in). Daisy-chan signs to Vamp 'yes, let them pet you. It feels good and we will be with you in time along with Meowmie'. Iowna points her nose to the scent of Aunti Mabel who...
Today 05:32 AM
by Sundance and/or Rebecca Go to last post
1 9 Cat community
OT Stupid Tech Guy or Strangers in your Home when you have Cats by Kitten
Every year, some things in the house get inspected, it's regulation. First thing that bugged me, the guy decided on our appointment all by himself, I had no notice, he just banged on the wooden shutters, rang the bell as if to wake the dead and demanded to be let in. Secondly, he looked at me as...
Today 04:23 AM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
3 13 Cat anecdotes
Skwirrel by Bill Stock[_2_]
I was looking out the back door yesterday and there was a black squirrel splayed out on the deck sunning itself. I was surprised by how relaxed it looked. We don't have red squirrels here, just the larger black and grey squirrels. But this year we actually have a red squirrel and it's a real runt....
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 04:20 AM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
20 434 Cat anecdotes
OT: John is Home by jmcquown[_2_]
Thanks for all the purrs! They discharged him from the hospital. :) Jill
Today 02:42 AM
by joy Go to last post
2 11 Cat anecdotes
JB2018 New names list by cshenk
Please use this thread to add names. Some of da Kittahs use software dat threads da conversions anna are getting confuzzled! Noah, House of Rennie Nevaeh, House of Rennie Toby, House of Sackett Harley, House of Miller-Mashburn Tigger, House of Miller Isis Marie, House of Miller Eddie, House of...
Today 02:04 AM
by Sundance and/or Rebecca Go to last post
2 55 Cat community
OT: Kitty cat health issues. by Kitten
I've been up for over 48hrs. Monday was spent preparing for Tuesday's trip: had to take 2 cats to the vet's, not such an easy task for me anymore. Stressing me out, amongst other things, is HC's failing health . HC's next "healthcare plan of action" is still in the air, drastic measures have to...
Yesterday 09:34 PM
by Kitten Go to last post
2 14 Cat anecdotes
The Rainbow Bridge appears by Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Kud I hav efurrywun'z attenshun, pleez? Fangu. It iz time fur one of da most speshulest partz of da Jellicle Ball: da part whare we kan see owr own departid luvved wunz at da Rainbow Bridge.. Dis yeer da Siamese Cat Chorale will give ussez a bootiful a capella purrformance of "Cat Anjil":...
Yesterday 08:54 PM
by PIPPS and or BOOKS Go to last post
9 43 Cat community
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7