Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 1st 09, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Eating your pets

On Mar 31, 5:11*pm, MLB wrote:
Hannibal the cat conniseur wrote:

As much as we all love our cats, it must be admitted that in bad
economic times one cannot live on...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 1st 09, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Eating your pets

On Mar 31, 9:37*pm, James wrote:
On Mar 31, 12:56*pm, "
wrote:

I don't see that being concerned for the under-nourished...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 31st 09, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Eating your pets

I don't see that we advance the issue very much by calling each other
twits. Perhaps someone with something to say might like to weigh in?

You appear to be one of those who believe that it is...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 31st 09, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Eating your pets

On Mar 31, 1:19*pm, "Matthew"
wrote:
wrote in message

On...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 31st 09, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Eating your pets

On Mar 31, 12:51*pm, "Matthew"
wrote:

snipped for being posted by a twit

Make sure you follow the above original reply for...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 31st 09, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Eating your pets

On Mar 31, 11:37*am, "Matthew"
wrote:
"Hannibal the cat conniseur" wrote in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 19th 08, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Feline Halitosis

On Sep 19, 12:26*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
wrote in message

On Sep 18, 8:08...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 19th 08, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Feline Halitosis

On Sep 18, 8:08*pm, honeybunch wrote:
On Sep 18, 12:08*pm, "
wrote:

My two-year old has bad breath. Any suggestions?

If...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 18th 08, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Feline Halitosis

On Sep 18, 1:45*pm, bobblespin wrote:
" wrote in news:3b7f0a40-52f4-
:

On...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 18th 08, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Feline Halitosis

On Sep 18, 1:29*pm, MLB wrote:
wrote:
My two-year old has bad breath. Any suggestions?

Have TED check her teeth then a good checkup.MLB

Sorry,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 18th 08, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Feline Halitosis

My two-year old has bad breath. Any suggestions?
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 10th 07, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Tea for Two

Even when the contents are the same (i.e. H20) my cat would far rather
drink out of my glass than her bowl. I don't encourage the practice,
but it's hard to combat when, for example, when she is...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 29th 07, 01:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Feline Cycles

On Jul 28, 6:42 pm, bruce wrote:
On Jul 27, 9:43 am, "
wrote:

My cat is almost a year old (born Septemer). She must had some...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 28th 07, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Feline Cycles

On Jul 28, 3:52 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
"Sheelagh o"

Lesson number 2 of troll hunting Sheelagh is know your target it is...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 28th 07, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Feline Cycles

On Jul 28, 3:52 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
"Sheelagh o"

Lesson number 2 of troll hunting Sheelagh is know your target it is...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 28th 07, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Feline Cycles

On Jul 28, 9:08 am, "Spot" wrote:
First off there is a 1 in 1000 chance of cancer from an injection. Plus if
they happen to get it they were predisposed to it and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 28th 07, 11:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Feline Cycles

On Jul 27, 10:01 pm, "mariib via CatKB.com" u22469@uwe wrote:
wrote:
What I REALLY want to know is can I avoid the extortionistic expense of spaying
and innoculating...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 28th 07, 10:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

wrote:
What I REALLY want to know is can I avoid the extortionistic expense of spaying
and innoculating...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 27th 07, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Feline Cycles

My cat is almost a year old (born Septemer). She must had some puberty
by now but nothing too discomfiting. What I want to know is, do heat
cycles occur regularly, annually, predictably, or what?...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 16th 07, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Pee-Pee Time

On Jul 15, 10:38 pm, "Sheelagh o"
wrote:
On 16 Jul, 02:59, " wrote:

On Jul 13, 7:00 pm, "cybercat"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 16th 07, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Pee-Pee Time

On Jul 13, 7:00 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
wrote in message

Dear Ann Landers:

Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 12th 07, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Pee-Pee Time

Dear Ann Landers:

I have a house-guest who happens to be a cat. Last night he peed on
the cushion of my couch. What I am I to do with this loathsome thing?

Love,
****ed-on in Canada

P.S. By...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22