A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Here's Your Robe... by jmcquown[_2_]
I suffer from occasional bouts of insomnia. One night last week I felt like I really hadn't gotten into a sound sleep until just before daybreak. Tossed and turned all night. Around 7AM Buffy started meowing, trying to make me get up. Oh no, I groaned. "Sleepy-bye". She has dry kibble and...
Today 12:15 AM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1