Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mischief
Forum: Cat community December 26th 08, 07:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Mischief
Kissamouse Party: The Morning After.....

Ohhhh.....my achy hed.........

the las fingi remembered wauz Mayhem with a lampshad onna her hed
dancing with Ranger. And I fink Imp waz dasing the limbo between
Tabitha an som udder kitty holding...
Forum: Cat community December 25th 08, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 139
Posted By Mischief
The Kissamouse Party

On Dec 24, 6:22*am, Tabitha Fluffytail wrote:
[Mosey and Tabitha are on the front porch straightening up the
decorations that have blown around in the breeze. As they work...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 1st 08, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 44
Posted By Mischief
Stinky

On Sep 29, 7:19 am, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
My sweet boy declined sharply over the weekend. His breathing is labored,
he is too weak to walk, and I woke up in the middle of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 9th 08, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Mischief
Lizzie got hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Sep 8, 6:09 am, Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
I'm a bit late in posting this, but last Thursday, Lizzie and Moe had a
bit of a fight, and Lizzie got the worst of it :(

Moe...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 10th 08, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Mischief
Cats and 'private time'

So my man and I are in bed one morning cuddling, and suddenly 'Mrow?'
Mischief jumps onto the bed and wants attention NOW.

So I start petting and then I head another 'Meow?' which is Mayhem who
has...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 08, 07:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Mischief
Otis got skunked - the Odyssey, Part II

On Jul 30, 9:58 pm, Susan M wrote:
It was just a matter of time, having a resident skunk who we now figure
lives under the front deck, and a territorial cat with limited...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 25th 08, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 37
Posted By Mischief
TED's verdict on Kitty Farmcat this afternoon.

On Jun 24, 12:05 pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
She did not maintain the slight improvement I saw which caused me to cancel
her appointment last week. I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 25th 08, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Mischief
purrs worked, but now she's high as a kite....

On Jun 24, 1:30 pm, polonca12000 wrote:
Mischief wrote:

snip Well guess what....the tooth is still there....

The gum is mildly infected AND the tooth...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 24th 08, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Mischief
She's still not eating as much...

On Jun 23, 6:50 am, "tanadashoes" wrote:
"Mischief" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes June 23rd 08, 06:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Mischief
She's still not eating as much...

Ugh....Mayhem is still eating gingerly....she doesn't like the wet w/
d....

So when I was giving her the antibiotics tonight, I checked out her
mouth.

She lost three teeth, Two premolars on her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 21st 08, 06:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Mischief
Purrleese! A cat of manners would not sniff a laydee *there!*

On Jun 18, 10:52 am, "wafflycat"
wrote:
*chortle*

I was in the garden for a while so I let The Laydeez out of their run so
they could free-range the garden...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 21st 08, 06:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Mischief
She's avoiding me.......

On Jun 20, 8:38 am, "Irulan" wrote:
aw, poor baby. Tons of purrs and prayers that
Mayhem starts feeling better soon and that your
financial situation gets better, we know...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 20th 08, 08:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Mischief
She's avoiding me.......

Mayhem is hiding under the bed and avoiding me whenevr possible. No
more meowing at me when I'm in bed, or when I come out of the shower,
no more waiting for me by the door when I come home.

Why? ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 10th 08, 07:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Mischief
Meowmie brought home a MALE HOOMIN!!!

Well, he's NOT my boyfriend.......yet...... We've gone out on a bunch
of dates, but nothing official as of yet....

*wishful thinking*

Kristi
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 9th 08, 09:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Mischief
Meowmie brought home a MALE HOOMIN!!!

I swear something has been happening to our meowmie.... She's out all
day working hard and then she comes home to her slave duties.
Suddenly the phone will ring and meowmie gets all smiles and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 7th 08, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Mischief
Life aboard the Mouser

On Jun 7, 8:11 am, "tanadashoes" wrote:
"Mischief" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes June 7th 08, 06:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Posted By Mischief
Census. Please respond.

Alrighty then.....

Name: Imp
Gender: MN
Breed: DSH
Color: black
Age: 6 in Sept 08
Source: Had been dumped in a park, and was picked up by a rescue in
November. I was originally looking for a witch...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 7th 08, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Mischief
Chester got skunked

The family dog got skunked when I was a kid and we tried tomato
juice...didn't really work..

But it looked REAL funny becasue she is an American Eskimo

I believe my mom used some time of remedy...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 7th 08, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Mischief
Life aboard the Mouser

The next day was nice and sunny on the Mouser. As a soft breeze blew
by, the crew of the Mouser went about their duties and such...

Dante and Caliban were taking a break and sunning themselves near...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 30th 08, 08:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Mischief
The Updated Official Crew List for The Mouser

On May 29, 11:31 pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
"Mischief" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes May 30th 08, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Mischief
The Updated Official Crew List for The Mouser

Mayhem: Dear Capn, Just for clarification, is the Mayhem listed on
the roster, ME? Because I thought there was another Mayhem on the
crew. Just checking..

Oh and btw, Mischief is a little miffed...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 27th 08, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Mischief
Meowmie has a wet nose again...

On May 27, 2:06 pm, polonca12000 wrote:
Mischief wrote:
Meowmie has a wet nose again...which seems weird becasue your nose is
SUPPOSED to be wet...but oh well.

Forum: Cat anecdotes May 27th 08, 08:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Mischief
Kitten with a Box

On May 26, 12:30 pm, "jmcquown" wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdQj2ohqCBk

Oh come on! Laugh your ass off! This is too cute. No Coke, Pepsi!
(laughing)

Forum: Cat anecdotes May 24th 08, 05:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Mischief
Tanada Tells a Tail (long)

On May 23, 2:15 pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
Two nights ago, Tanada stopped in the kitten cabin to check on them. All of
the kittens were restless and mewling their boredom. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 24th 08, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Mischief
Meowmie has a wet nose again...

Meowmie has a wet nose again...which seems weird becasue your nose is
SUPPOSED to be wet...but oh well.

But the point is she is sleeping WAY too much because of it. The
three of us all have to work...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500