Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lorrie S.
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 8th 09, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Lorrie S.
TROLL WARNING

what about a mayonnaise filled meat twinkie?

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
And yet no one posted a recipe? That's why I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 8th 09, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By Lorrie S.
Boyfriend was forced..

"Christina Websell" When my brother was studying for his biology degree he
worked at a hospital that did transplants and offered DNA tests. He did a
DNA test on himself and it went far far back to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 8th 09, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By Lorrie S.
Kitty Farmcat gives cause for concern

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
that.
KFC could use a few purrs.

here is a big purrrrrring fart noise from the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 8th 09, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By Lorrie S.
Kitty Farmcat gives cause for concern

"Pat" wrote in message | I know she will
not be with me for much longer, she is 24 now after all

cats that old need to be euthanized.....they are just taking up...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 8th 09, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Lorrie S.
Breakfast Kitty

"MLB" wrote in message In
exchange, she gives me kitty kisses. MLB

did you know that cat saliva is directly linked to contracting Multiple
Sclerosis? Not only that, when...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 8th 09, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Lorrie S.
Breakfast Kitty

"jmcquown" wrote in message Come to think of it, I
agree! I'm going to make some scrambled eggs, bacon
and a toasted english muffin :) Persia has her kibble.

any cat...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 8th 09, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Lorrie S.
A Candle for India, the Bush's Kitty

hate to tell you this, but the cat went to maggot infested grave, not to
Rainbow Bridge

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
I put...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 8th 09, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Lorrie S.
To Dan..Fencing ideas

the only way to keep cats in the yard is to have an electrified fence

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
Cat Fencing

Forum: Cat community January 8th 09, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.pets,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.rescue,rec.pets.dogs.activities
Replies: 3
Posted By Lorrie S.
Chihuahua Dogs

wrote in message
actually, the chihuahur evolved from a rodent. Mexico denies that it
is the country of origin.

This is absolutely true because I've heard of chihuahuas being...
Forum: Cat rescue January 8th 09, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.pets,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.rescue,rec.pets.dogs.activities
Replies: 3
Posted By Lorrie S.
Chihuahua Dogs

wrote in message
actually, the chihuahur evolved from a rodent. Mexico denies that it
is the country of origin.

This is absolutely true because I've heard of chihuahuas being...
Forum: Cats - misc January 8th 09, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.pets,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.rescue,rec.pets.dogs.activities
Replies: 3
Posted By Lorrie S.
Chihuahua Dogs

wrote in message
actually, the chihuahur evolved from a rodent. Mexico denies that it
is the country of origin.

This is absolutely true because I've heard of chihuahuas being...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 7th 09, 06:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Lorrie S.
Another copy-cat

news:4963f2e0$0$5485 Well, if you take another look at that photo, the cat
is clearly overweight.

Somebody told me a long time ago...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 7th 09, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Lorrie S.
Another copy-cat

"jmcquown" wrote in message I
weigh 119 lbs. Hardly what anyone could call obese :)

Are you anorexic or something?
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 7th 09, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 38
Posted By Lorrie S.
Memorial Service Information for Christy

Anyone know when they're gonna auction off Christy's stuff?

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message

"Jeanne Hedge" ...
On Fri, 2...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 7th 09, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 38
Posted By Lorrie S.
Memorial Service Information for Christy

"Jeanne Hedge" wrote in message

I think I'll go disappear again for a while while I cool down a little
bit more.

Well don't let Christy's coffin lid hit you on the way...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 6th 09, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Lorrie S.
A Dante Guarantee

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message and you see a lump
moving
around under my bedcovers, or in the throw on the daybed, and you go over,
and very gently lift a corner and peek...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 6th 09, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Lorrie S.
Trust fund for Pua, Tyrone and Chloe?

I'll donate the fee for euthanasia.

"Yowie" wrote in message
Karen suggested on Catslaves that perhaps a 'trust fund'...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 6th 09, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 38
Posted By Lorrie S.
Memorial Service Information for Christy

"Jofirey" wrote in message First a question. How
many times in the coming year do you think you
will find it necessary to mention that you were not on the Christmas
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 6th 09, 06:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Lorrie S.
Another copy-cat

news:4962764f$0$5483 Cute photo, *except* that the cat is morbidly obese.
I hate to see that.

Agreed, morbidly obese cats should be...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19