Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kyla=^..^=[_4_]
Forum: Cat community April 17th 16, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_4_]
hapi purrdai kyla frum purrdai kitties

"Purrdai Kitties"

yew are 497 in kitty yeers so selluhbrayt.

Fangu fur wooking up hao old ai m in kitty yeerz :)
I yam reely oldur dan dirt !
I yam styl selluhbraytng mai purrdai ,
Lufs
Anti...
Forum: Cat community April 17th 16, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_4_]
Happi Purrdai 2 owr Meowmie Kyla

On Saturday, April 16, 2016 at 1:19:34 PM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 9:59:35 AM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Tudai, Owr Meowmie is habing hur purrdai
Her sez hur...
Forum: Cat community February 3rd 16, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_4_]
Jacob went to the Bridge

"Mishi" wrote in

Jacob Joseph Stott, a.k.a. Herbie - His Royal Badness, made his trip to the
Rainbow Bridge last Friday afternoon at about 4 p.m. He collapsed just after
I got home from work; he...
Forum: Cat community February 3rd 16, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_4_]
The music plays and Chez Shenk's sways to the beat

"cshenk" wrote

Ranger MacDude wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

A ferret named Mia slinks into the lime light to sing to her 2foot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KUpKXUSpfM

Forum: Cat community February 1st 16, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_4_]
Jacob went to the Bridge

"Mishi" wrote

Jacob Joseph Stott, a.k.a. Herbie - His Royal Badness, made his trip to the
Rainbow Bridge last Friday afternoon at about 4 p.m. He collapsed just
after I got home from work; he...
Forum: Cat community January 23rd 16, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_4_]
Loving Memories of Sqweex, Rainbow Bridge, January 13

Kyla Wrote:

There is a Rainbow Bridge newsgroup, that I may or may not check out.
Nice to know it's there.

I know how much Dan misses Harri and Amelia, Bookers' mom misses him,
Sapphire, Ralf de...
Forum: Cat community September 20th 15, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_4_]
Purrz furr Unka Lenny, Purrleeze

"Sylvia and P2nya" wrote in message
Mine Unka Lenny iz in da horsepittle.
Haz bin fur uh kuppil of daze.
Sumpin bowt a "T.I.A"
Forum: Cat community August 14th 15, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_4_]
Weh Gotted Sum Rain

Hai owr gud furendz,
Tudai, Fridai, Auguzt 14. Washington State, wer weh liv finuly gotz uh
daownpoor uf sum mutch needed Rain.
Fangu Great Cat in da Sky, fir da rain. Weh ulso gotted sum...
Forum: Cat community August 3rd 15, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_4_]
Happi Purrdai tu Sqweex n Pipps

Hai mai gud furendz,
Tudai, August 3 is Sqweex 12'f purrdai n Pipps iz 10 yeerz old and hoping
Ranger will will take her to dinner.
Dey r mai clowdermates.
Luvz,
Mosey
Forum: Cat community August 1st 15, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_4_]
Booker 2002 to July 25, 2015

Sorry, I couldn't get the new candle site to let me put in the group RPC in.
Booker, you had a happy home and you were loved and will be greatly missed.
Mosey for his very sad clowder.

Dear...
Forum: Cat community August 1st 15, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_4_]
Booker 2002 to July 25, 2015

"Booker"

Booker, retired Diplocat to the Moon, passed suddenly a week ago. He was
13 years old. Due to his secretary's personal circumstances (divorce,
illness and death in the family) he...
Forum: Cat community July 31st 15, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_4_]
You are _not_ going to believe this!

"Mishi" wrote in

I sent Kyla the letter I recieved from the candle site. There IS a work
around, and if anyone would like the letter I will send it to them.

Mishi

Thank you Mishi, for...
Forum: Cat community July 20th 15, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_4_]
The Candle site

I changed :Subject/topic.

I saw your post about the candle site. Don't worry about it too much.
Before we started using it, we were able to show our respect to departed
community members, and...
Forum: Cat community July 19th 15, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_4_]
Kyla

Kyla, you have something wrong there and are posting the same message
over and over.

Carol,
I know that, and I deleted most of the offending posts.
I will keep those updated by private e...
Forum: Cat community July 19th 15, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_4_]
Kyla

"ann791" wrote

On 7/19/2015 2:38 PM, Kyla=^..^= wrote:

Kyla, you have something wrong there and are posting the same message
over and over.
Carol
Forum: Cat community July 19th 15, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_4_]
Kyla

Kyla, you have something wrong there and are posting the same message
over and over.

Carol,
I deleted _all_ of them and will put _no_ personal information up on RPCC
again.
Love to you, Charlotte...
Forum: Cat community July 19th 15, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_4_]
You are _not_ going to believe this!

Kyla, I'm sorry you and Dutch are going through this. However, please watch
your language here. We may tolerate a certain amount of this kind of post
(off-topic personal issues), but you need...
Forum: Cat community July 19th 15, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_4_]
Kyla

Kyla, you have something wrong there and are posting the same message
over and over.
Carol

Carol,
Dutch had to fix my laptop and I don't see _any_ of my messages that I
posted over and over.
Please...
Forum: Cat community July 15th 15, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_4_]
You are _not_ going to believe this!

Yesterday my husband Dutch went back to the ER at Valley Medical Center.,
by ambulance again, because he still cannot walk.
Our family Doctor examined Dutch, and the the Doctor then rolled Dutch...
Forum: Cat community July 15th 15, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_4_]
I can't send ut any e mails and other info

Kyla=^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

snip

Hi Kyla,
Hi Carol,
Forum: Cat community July 14th 15, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_4_]
I can't send ut any e mails and other info

On 7/14/2015 9:00 AM, Kyla=^..^= wrote:
I'm so frustrated I could just cry.
I can't send out any e mails, Cheezburgers, LOLCATS and The Daily Word (
only to those who want it)
My...
Forum: Cat community July 14th 15, 02:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_4_]
I can't send ut any e mails and other info

I'm so frustrated I could just cry.
I can't send out any e mails, Cheezburgers, LOLCATS and The Daily Word (
only to those who want it)
My husband is un the bedroom, crying/screaming in pain,...
Forum: Cat community June 12th 15, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_4_]
I have to go to the Vet today

On Wednesday, June 10, 2015 at 9:52:52 PM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
"Amelia T Cat" wrote

On 6/10/15 12:43 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:
Paw Dutch is going to take me to the Vet today at 2:30 pm...
Forum: Cat community June 10th 15, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_4_]
I have to go to the Vet today

"Amelia T Cat" wrote

On 6/10/15 12:43 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:
Paw Dutch is going to take me to the Vet today at 2:30 pm PDT, and they
will steal some blood and urine, and do other things to me....
Forum: Cat community June 2nd 15, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Kyla=^..^=[_4_]
Meowmie gotted a tank!

I kin see it! I kin tell!

It's a fishie tank just fur us to watch! Dez filling it with water
tomorrow anna making it ready fur mai fresh catch dinner!

Ai hpe nuthin goes wrong as i...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 33