Old October 25th 16, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Final Calling

Fangu, Daisy-chan. Dat wuz bootiful an sad at da same time.

The Jellicle Ball is now ober, but feel free to stay and keep injoying the fudz and mewsic, or explorin the area and gittin to know doze who livez here. Also rememfur dat we kittiez iz not bound by time da way hoominz iz, so yoo kan still sine da gest buk, guv tribyootz, an vizzit wif frenz, etc. Da onli restrikshun iz dat no more namez kan be added to dis yeer's list. Ennee noo namez will go on next yeer's list.

Fangu awl fur kummin, an may Bast gide yurownselvez until we gather agin.

Rebecca