Old January 23rd 07, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joey DoWop Dee

Default A tail in the hand beats two in the bush!

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 14:09:47 -0500, jmcquown wrote
(in article ):

You just know your cat trusts you when you can go to sleep with her tail in
your hand Or when she wraps her tail around your wrist and you just nod
off to sleep (hearing purrs the whole while).. It's love!

Jill --loves Persia... and Persia loves Jill

That is trust, all right. Even after 3 and a half years here Ketzl is very
fussy about who can -- or better put: cannot -- touch his tail. He is getting
better, though. He doesn't complain nearly as much as he used to.

On these colder nights, I consider myself very very fortunate when he decides
it will be okay to crawl on top of me and take a nap -- always a nap, never
planning, it seems, to spend the night there. Just as well: he's a bit on the
heavy side. Still, it feels great on a cold night.