Old November 15th 06, 07:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

Default Miss Lily Whiskers is so chuffed!

On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 18:06:53 +0000, Helen Miles wrote:

Miss Lily Whiskers is very, very chuffed. You may remember that in July
when I was packing a parcel to send to my brother in Afghanistan, Miss
Lily Whiskers dropped her favourite yellow furry mousie in the box that
was being packed. Every time I took it out, she put it back in, so I
eventually just left it there and sent it to Afghanistan with a note
that said,

"Dear daddy, please bring my yellow mowsie home safely, love Lily".

Well, this evening while cuddling his baby girl, Jay suddenly produced
the yellow mowsie. Apparently, it has been all over Afghanistan in his
pocket, and today Lily got it back. She hasn't stopped playing with it
and she is currently curled up asleep with it. Everywhere she goes,
yellow mowsie goes too.

Lily is happy her dad is home safe, as am I. )

Helen M

That is a great story! MLB