Old July 1st 04, 12:13 PM
Wendy

"Phil" wrote in message
news:NvIEc.6272$7t3.4056@attbi_s51...
Yes, we knew she had urinated in inappropriate places. The breeder did

not
make much of it, but it was felt this would cease if she got a better

home,
lots of attention, plenty of space, very comfortable surroundings, and
quietness. She was confined to a bedroom with another cat at the

breeder's
house. We tried working with the cat for a year and a half. Vet visits,
tests, FeliAway, cat box locations, number of cat boxes, etc.. Nothing has
worked.

Yes, we tried. I don't know where this cat would be had we not come

along.

- Phil

They do sell diapers for cats. Might help as a temporary measure.

http://www.joybies.com/pagecat.html