Old December 8th 17, 02:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default Rebecca haz left fur da Brij

On 2017-12-08 02:19:30 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

Frenz, it iz wif a hevvy hart dat I muss tell yoo dat myown sisfur
Rebecca iz now on herown way to da Rainbow Brij. She had been sik wif
cansermonsterz fur a wile, an today she let Meowmie know dat it wuz
time fur herownself to leev. Meowmie taked myownself along to da TED so
dat I kud say gudbye. Rebecca leevz behind a greeving Meowmie, a
luvving brofur, an a inconsolabul speshul frend.

Sundance

[In a villa somewhere in the south of Furrance, a Havana Brown
gentleman kitty (looking not quite as sleek as in his younger days)
slowly and sadly feeds pages of music into a hearthfire. As the last
page burns, the words "Symphony Rebecca par M. Hercule Lenoir"
disappear into the flames. ""Au revoir, ma cherie," he says, "until we
are together again."]

Samuel Redcat, Ranger McDude, and Francesca the Fierce form a purr
circle, with Starr da Dogg looking on and slowly wagging. They send
massive purrs for Rebecca's peaceful journey, and for the
Rebecca-shaped holes in the hearts of Sundance and Meowmie. Many tears
are shed.