Old December 28th 17, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Hai Frum BOOKS da BIG Kittun Sent sumtyme-et dubt maddur

wrote:

Hai

ai noe et haz bin uh longh tyme syns weh wull PIPPSY tu rote heer
but lotz haz bin goin on hwwe but neber mynd...awldat

I yam BOOKS hoo warez ny Tuxedo awl uf da tyme n I m 11 munthz old

I yam da lukezt Qat en da Wurld cuz bekuz aii gotz such uh nise
famlee sinse Septumbur 8 wen mai Hoomin Paw Dutch gitted myself frum
da plase wer uthur cats wif noe hoam liv , n Ai wint wif Paw tu mai
furw=evur hoam n ai luff et heer ...ai rote heer sum tym ugo, um et
wuz Pipps sawry hoo axkd ef ai cud beh uh purt uf da dis community
wer Pipps n Ranger liv..n sew canna ai pweez beh uh purt uf heer ?

diz seem wike uh plase ai wud wike tu hang owt

ai wud wuv tew git tew now yew awl

Me n Pippsy send owt da LOLCATS wif owr sekretari every dai
Weh luv doin et
Lufs
BOOKS n hiz mush oldur sifstur PIPPSY =^..^=

Hai Hai Books! Welcome to bedlam! I'z often the instigator of crazy
but dats jus' maiself! I'z don't feel mai age at all ana meowmie
peeled me outa da Xmas tree again this afternoon. Daddy2foot always
ties it wif 40lb test fishing line to the ceiling at 3 spots because
I'm so special (grin).

Today I wuz a special good girl as when Iowna camed in from the cold
(she has to pee and poop out dere like all doggies fur some reason), I
climbed in anna warmed ber belly in her cat bed. Well, it's really MAI
catbed, but I let her use it as dere's 2 of them...

Daisy-chan