Old April 18th 09, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Default I just frightened poor Boyfie

Christina Websell wrote:
I've just been down the garden to shut up Francis Drake in his hut to keep
him safe from foxes overnight. Boyfriend, as always, accompanied me as he
thinks it's far too dangerous for me to go down at dusk without him.

All done and was helped by his presence to get back to the house ;-)
However I missed the hook that I put my bucket back on just outside the back
door and it fell on him while he was waiting to come back inside.

He shot away back down the garden like I meant it to hurt him. snip
Tweed

Soncek gets frightened easily too.
Purrs,
Polonca and Soncek