Old August 25th 05, 03:15 PM
W. Leong

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
I wasn't feeling very well late yesterday afternoon so I decided to lie
down
for a few minutes. A few minutes turned into all night. I didn't give
Persia her 6PM 1/4 cup of food! Oh the humanity!

I didn't cover Peaches' cage, either, figuring I'd be back up shortly.
Luckily I'd turned off the lamp in the living room; only a light in the
kitchen was on so I'm sure Peaches was able to sleep.

Jill
--
I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.

Hope you are feeling better Jill. Didn't Persia try to wake you up
to feed her? Or maybe she let you sleeping knowing that you didn't
feel so good.
I am having problems sleeping these days. Maybe the end of
summer is a bit depressing to me.

Winnie