Old August 26th 05, 10:46 AM
jmcquown

Enfilade wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
I wasn't feeling very well late yesterday afternoon so I decided to
lie down for a few minutes. A few minutes turned into all night. I
didn't give Persia her 6PM 1/4 cup of food! Oh the humanity!

Deer Persia:

If you will be my girlfriend I will teach you a song that wakes people
up to feed you, GUARANTEED. But you hafta sing it really loud. It's
ok if you can't carry a tune. Actually it is better.

Love,

Smokey

Deer Smokey,

Fang yu, Smokey, but I hafs da sweet boyfurend, Weeble.

I doan sing loud... I's da gentle girlcat. I taps on my mommy and purrs in
her ear. Sumtymes I nibble on da fur on her head. She dint feel gud so I
let her sleep. She sayd I doan haf to wurry about her.

Persia