Old November 8th 05, 03:31 AM
Sekrit Santa Coordinator

Default Sekrit Santa Sign Up ends in 13 days

Hi Kittiez.

This is just a reminder that Sekrit Santa Sign-Up ends on November 20th.
Please be sure to sign-up and enjoy the fun!

For any new kittiez, here is how it works. If you sign up for Sekrit Santa,
you will be given the name of another kittiez household and you send them a
Kissamouse gift, and some other kittiez household will be given your name(s)
and they will send you a Kissamouse gift. If you are given a large kitty
household, you do not need to buy a gift for each kitty, instead, you can
buy one gift for all the kittiez to share, or just a few things that you
know all kittiez would like. The gift does not have to be expensive, just
something so that you think you kittiez household would like for Kissamouse.

We also have a Kissamouse Card list that you can sign up for. You do not
need to send a Kissamouse Card to every kitty on the list (unless of course,
you want to). If you would like to participate in the Sekrit Santa or the
Kissamouse Card exchange, please go to www.sekritsanta.com and sign up. The
rules (only a few) are listed on the first page. If you agree to these
rules, follow the link to sign up to be a Sekrit Santa.

If you have any questions that I have not explained well enough, please feel
free to either post your question to the newsgroup, or you can email me
privately at .

If you are unable to submit your registration from the web page, please
email me the information.

Your Sekrit Santa Coordinator